Tiberian Sun 1v1 Tournament with Cash prizes.

dkeeton

• 3 years later...

This time use a balanced map like throwback or rift.

(dang TRZ that’s 2-3 hours at the factory)

ill donate $500 for a cash prize if a proper tournament gets set up. I refuse to do any work towards the project though. My only rule is that carnage is banned unless he gives me a written apology for his behavior .

Edited by Black

theres 530$ we can somehow get cncnet to hold on to in paypal or? if we get the $ setup and cncnet is behind it im  sure we can setup a tournie. maybe give a small percentage to cncnet as a donation . this can be done. im down to help

3 hours ago, TRZ said:

theres 530$ we can somehow get cncnet to hold on to in paypal or? if we get the $ setup and cncnet is behind it im  sure we can setup a tournie. maybe give a small percentage to cncnet as a donation . this can be done. im down to help

I’m not involving my money in anything yours is involved in. I’d rather eat a sock than be in a position where I have to entertain and contend with your opinions. 

Ill do 600 for a 2v2 Toruń if at least 8 worthy teams are available. Rank 1 team splits $200 each, Rank 2 team splits $100 each, Rank 3 team can split w/e you and steelcore can dig out under your car seats.

sigh. ok i was on board to help the game and cooperate with you. your 500$ was generous. frz i dont even know why u dont like me u goober. ur idea of me i think is skewed from your bfs on here. so now im out? ollie is out  ? lol how about u pm or add me fb something stop being a cuck

33 minutes ago, TRZ said:

sigh. ok i was on board to help the game and cooperate with you. your 500$ was generous. frz i dont even know why u dont like me u goober. ur idea of me i think is skewed from your bfs on here. so now im out? ollie is out  ? lol how about u pm or add me fb something stop being a cuck

You can play in it and you can even put money in as long as you pre agree to not complain or make suggestions about rules, map choices, etc. 

Carnage can play too provided that he issues the apology.

I don’t really have a problem with u in terms of hate. I just find you to be grotesquely annoying, your a pathological liar, and I can’t recall a single opinion you’ve ever had that I agree with. It seems like I hate you because everything you say is nonsense or BS which provoked a response to keep you from swaying the opinions of uninvolved people that might not care enough to know any better.

Edited by Black

I think later this year after my kid is born I’m gonna be spending more time at home again. I might build a website/discord channel and Hold Regular tournaments for a while until I get bored.

Honestly though I don’t even really want to use Cncnet. So if anyone is interested in cloning Cncnet and starting our own server that doesn’t subjugate us to the piss antatory of red alert players for the first time in the games history let me know. I’ll fund everything and depending on the severity of work required will even pay for a developer to help get things off the ground.

If we can get control out of the wrong hands then we can fix real problems and get things back to the way they used to be. I’m sick of being handcuffed.. I want to be able to set the game up for promotion, execute some marketing, and reignite competition. 

Edited by Black

3 hours ago, Microsoft said:

Tournament sounds good.  I would donate 100 EUR.   

The only request is that players must run 59 to 60 frames every game.  If the game is not at top speed the team with laggers will be disqualified. 

59/60 FPS in a 2v2 is impossible for this game. 

• Like 1