New Twitch Livestream page live

Grant

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I stream Red Alert 2 mostly in russian, sometimes in english, but want you to add my stream in the list.

Do you add only Twitch channels or youtube aswell? 

My Youtube stream page: https://gaming.youtube.com/channel/UCUsr0up75GZ4rHuK8uoy7vg/live

My Twitch:  https://www.twitch.tv/Win4esterD

Add my Youtube if it possible, because it gives better quatity. I stream on both services, so u can add both channels.

Edited by Win4ester

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

We removed all streamers that were streaming different games while having the game title set to any command and conquer games. You have to make sure you switch the game title when streaming different games, otherwise these games will show up on our site too

• Like 2

27 minutes ago, FunkyFr3sh said:

We removed all streamers that were streaming different games while having the game title set to any command and conquer games. You have to make sure you switch the game title when streaming different games, otherwise these games will show up on our site too

Ahh that makes sense. I was definitely inexperienced on Twitch and slow to change game titles early on, though I never meant to break the rules or try to dupe people -- at first I literally didn't know how. I have been and will continue to be more punctual about changing the game title when I'm not on C&C now that I've learned how to use Twitch! If you could add me back I'd appreciate it; also, it would help to add a note to the first post in the thread about being prompt to change the game title if not on C&C.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...