kaizen strategy guide gone forever

kaizen

kaizen you are the man!------  Thanks kaizen!!------  No problem buddy, keep livin the dream for me-------will do kaizen

XD I still, havn't read, but will very soon (I don't want to get to good to fast, Why is that so hard to comprehend?)

kaizen you are the man!------  Thanks kaizen!!------  No problem buddy, keep livin the dream for me-------will do kaizen

XD I still, havn't read, but will very soon (I don't want to get to good to fast, Why is that so hard to comprehend?)

^_^  totally understandable

'In a bit'?! I haven't played in years! Last time I was online for a couple of games was August 2014, and that was only after a year of not playing. I did try and reinstall cncnet a few months back, but my pc is failing with w10 and none of the players could be bothered to try and help me sort out my issues so I decided I had better things to do.

'In a bit'?! I haven't played in years! Last time I was online for a couple of games was August 2014, and that was only after a year of not playing. I did try and reinstall cncnet a few months back, but my pc is failing with w10 and none of the players could be bothered to try and help me sort out my issues so I decided I had better things to do.

Did you try playing with rendering settings?  It isn't just windows 10 specific, it depends on what graphics card you are using, but almost everyone with windows 10 can get it working after trying a few rendering options.  It would be nice to play a few games with you, but anyways I hope all is well and have a nice day!

Yo Kaizen mate, I got super baked and played bunch of visc last night and thought of few small, but possibly useful tips you could add regarding stealth:

(Sorry if some of these are already covered in your guide, I read it but might have missed.)

1. Select ref, hold shift and select harv.  If your ref is about to blow up, but you are trying to allow the harvester in it to finish dumping before selling it, because you need the money to finish the ref currently being made, this allows you to see the health of the ref, and the status of the harv dump, to be able to easily sell in time.  If you select the harv first, it will not let you select the ref afterwards, because it changes to dump cursor.

2.jpg.e411045b26cb515bd126b5220e9dc2ec.jpg

2. The edge of stealth will still stealth a building as long as the very center of it is on the inside of the stealth.  On an MCV this center tile is the same as the mcv before deployed, so basically if your mcv is stealthed un-deployed, you can deploy it and it will stay stealthed.

3.jpg.e06cc0a6b895b0ae7f75c7993edea8e2.jpg