League of Legends X Command & Conquer

iTzBryan

• 2 weeks later...
On ‎28‎/‎02‎/‎2018 at 4:07 PM, VWWWWWWWWWWW said:

I'll never understand why people wanna watch videos of a scared lil noob

Maybe because PRO players don't upload their matches or don't know how to go in the YouTube business, i always try to teach how to record and how to make it for YouTube, ask to Zig Zag i was teaching him, i dislike how an average player that call him self pro that search for people that make him looks good. 

• Upvote 1

• 3 weeks later...
On 09/04/2018 at 3:07 PM, Kikematamitos said:

i dislike how an average player that call him self pro that search for people that make him looks good. 

Is this not what Bryan is doing here? 
I've played him and all he's done is acted like a disrespectful bratty kid, no matter if he wins or loses. 

At least he's smart enough not the post those videos, but maybe I'll record his reactions to gettting owned the next time and spam it on all of his videos. xD
Bet I'd get a lot more views than his channel.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

hilarous reply by bryan, but frequenzy is right.  i was flamed, banned, kicked, spammed by this guy when he first started uploading after i beat him.  i have a few videos saved on my comp of bryan under other nicks where u can see a taste of it.  I wish i had cared enough to screenshot the reactions he had and the pms he sent me after losing.  but this all has nothin to do with his youtube vids...he works on them and uploads things ppl wanna see, just like kikematamitos.  however, i could go without the misleading game titles.

4 hours ago, Gun_Man said:

i was flamed, banned, kicked, spammed by this guy when he first started uploading after i beat him. 

Spammed? You got kicked/ignored very early on because I thought you were a prick, and I was vocal in letting you know that. You've since changed my mind when we've actually had a chat. 

The people who get kicked from my games are those whose names I've often never seen before that show up only during streams looking for attention and often talk about my stream during the match making it blatantly obvious their intent (e.g. this random aboveand the few individuals who I know are pricks that I ban immediately whether I'm streaming or not.

Honestly, my biggest pet peeve is people who only come around during streams. I really try to keep them out. Sorry if that offends anyone. 

Bottom line: many people who play me have an agenda. That's why I try to keep them out of my games - especially during streams. This guy literally said he wants to record himself beating me to post on YT and "get more views"-- Exhibit A. And he was kicked. It's too easy.

4 hours ago, Gun_Man said:

however, i could go without the misleading game titles.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nfHoJMLZ72k

18:10-19:35.

Edited by iTzBryan
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, iTzBryan said:

Honestly, my biggest pet peeve is people who only come around during streams. I really try to keep them out. Sorry if that offends anyone. 

A lot of the pros have no reason to play you other than to make fun of you, seeing how easily you get upset when losing and a stream is a great way to get a reaction out of you.

1 hour ago, iTzBryan said:

This guy literally said he wants to record himself beating me to post on YT and "get more views"-- Exhibit A. And he was kicked. It's too easy.

You're actually so arrogant that you actually assumed that I would record myself beating you for the reason that I can beat you.

I would record to get your immature reactions and excuses, you played me, lost 2-0, made excuses in every game, banned me, when all I said was "gg" and "go re?"...
That's what the point of my post was, NOT the fact that I can beat you...

• Haha 1
  • Sad 1

• iTzBryan changed the title to League of Legends X Command & Conquer