League of Legends X Command & Conquer

iTzBryan

You say rush in the title....... I am currently watching the video and its 2 minutes 30 in (speeded up as well i think...or just zero lag) and still nobody has attacked lol

you already have 4 eagles and alot of grizzly.

when does this "rush" happen?

• Upvote 1

You say rush in the title....... I am currently watching the video and its 2 minutes 30 in (speeded up as well i think...or just zero lag) and still nobody has attacked lol

He built 2 miners. You can't call that a rush anymore.

And stop the bs especially u alex,fucking peace of shit

Wow, another unprovoked quality post. By a (how old are you now) 45 year old (?) virgin. I feel you, man.

you already have 4 eagles and alot of grizzly.

when does this "rush" happen?

He built 2 miners. You can't call that a rush anymore.

You are both talking about the wrong game...  :( I'm glad you watched the whole vid before making these comments ;)

Nice videos!

Video suggestion: Perhaps make a video about importance of scouting ? I think it would help newer players to understand how much scouting can help you improve.  They will learn how to build while controlling units in the map, which is good to learn.

And most importantly: INFORMATION IS POWER.

Thanks! Good ideas too I'll keep them in mind.

1. Not sure where the rocketeer is you're talking about

I saw it too when I was watching the video actually, heh.

g4iEhu8.png

Anyway, I really like the videos myself since they help a bit for me, but I am a half average person, so yeah.

As for QM on xwis you're right, they added a pack of new maps into the pool. However, back I was playing still you were not forced to enable it. I am not sure if they made it forced now.

LOL I didn't even notice that even when re-watching the footage. I think because it was on that darkened spot on the map so I didn't see and I guess I just used the "1" grouping to select instead of "T." Thanks for pointing that out.

Very nice going dude !!Nice commentary realy like it.

And stop the bs especially u alex,fucking peace of shit

Thanks for the comment dude. And really I don't mind QUALITY criticisms! I want to improve my production quality any way possible.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • iTzBryan changed the title to League of Legends X Command & Conquer