League of Legends X Command & Conquer

iTzBryan

12 minutes ago, FReQuEnZy said:

The longer you're at it the more views you get, that's how it works. 
That's got nothing to do with pioneering anything though...

Yeah, I was suggesting that his content has been most prominent in attracting players. Pioneering wasn't the best word to use in that context, apologies for the confusion.

Edited by FlyingMustache

46 minutes ago, FlyingMustache said:

Yeah, I was suggesting that his content has been most prominent in attracting players.

Not sure how you measure that his content is attracting players to CnCNet, but sure the heightened exposure is nice.

46 minutes ago, FlyingMustache said:

Pioneering wasn't the best word to use in that context, apologies for the confusion.

No problem, I know English is not the national language of Mexico.

Edited by FReQuEnZy

17 minutes ago, FReQuEnZy said:

Not sure how you measure that his content is attracting players to CnCNet, but sure the heightened exposure is nice.

The current record for CNCNet's peak active users on RA2/YR was during my scheduled stream. 

giphy.gif

Edited by iTzBryan
  • Haha 1

59 minutes ago, FlyingMustache said:

They can be logged in to the lobby and tab to the stream. I've done that on many occasions.

Don't bother man. The facts have been presented. At this point I'd just like a mod to come in and ask nicely that certain people stop derailing my content thread. 

Y-U-No-Feed-Troll.jpg

Edited by iTzBryan
  • Upvote 1

2 hours ago, FReQuEnZy said:

That you're an arrogant brat? Yeah! Totally! :D

You mistake fact for arrogance -- my videos have the most views in our small community, people like them, I've drawn a lot of people back to this game (specifically onto the CnCNet server), and the current record for most concurrent activity was during my stream. It's pretty simple. Regardless, it's very clear why you have 800+ posts on this forum and cringe stalk my stream and this thread: you're a grade A troll with no life. I'm done responding to your troll posts with logic and facts when you clearly thwart them with jealousy, willful ignorance, and a hint of language impairment.

Edited by iTzBryan

1 hour ago, iTzBryan said:

You mistake fact for arrogance -- my videos have the most views in our small community, people like them, I've drawn a lot of people back to this game (specifically onto the CnCNet server), and the current record for most concurrent activity was during my stream. It's pretty simple. Regardless, it's very clear why you have 800+ posts on this forum and cringe stalk my stream and this post: you're a grade A troll with no life. I'm done responding to your troll posts with logic and facts when you clearly thwart them with jealousy, willful ignorance, and a hint of language impairment.

So, now you can stop using my brand in your videos, use it in the thumbnail, or use my real name here "Kikematamito" not the name of my channel, only my friends can use my brand, i decline my flags in YouTube because you gone a have 3 strikes and one of your friends tell me that, so please not use "Kikematamitos" in the tittles, description or tags, you don't need it anymore, my logo and name is a brand i not lie you if you need proves i can give to you before flag your videos again, please i give you many time i wait for years, you are adult you can be honest, or be my friend again and you can use it all the time, if you wan to be my friend again and stop this  we can record a video call in skype and play some matches with the real pro players for be honest with our community i am sure they don't gone a stop watching you if you lose vs the pros, i play Age of Empires III and Insurgency, the pro players of that games watch my videos and comment in a not toxic way, actually i am less active in YR because i have a lot of things to do and i was working and i need to study for a exam for be special education teacher, so YouTube is not my priority anymore, in the past yes because that was my unique way to get money and survive, eating just rice and eggs most of time because no jobs here, but now México are better and i have many opportunities now, so when you attack me in YouTube you was cutting my unique way to get money, actually i don't care but i gone a still doing things for YouTube just for fun and like a secondary money earn, so i say sorry if i damage you in some way but please don't damage me using my brand, we can do a good example for our communities if we are friends again and make the pace just like the Coreas!. 

2 hours ago, iTzBryan said:

You mistake fact for arrogance -- my videos have the most views in our small community, people like them, I've drawn a lot of people back to this game (specifically onto the CnCNet server), and the current record for most concurrent activity was during my stream. It's pretty simple. Regardless, it's very clear why you have 800+ posts on this forum and cringe stalk my stream and this thread: you're a grade A troll with no life. I'm done responding to your troll posts with logic and facts when you clearly thwart them with jealousy, willful ignorance, and a hint of language impairment.

This was never about your videos, this was about your childish whining and the way you don't respect any good players in the game. Which leaves me to believe that someone with your attitude would only bring toxic people to the community.

As for the point about arrogance, it's the fact that you think you're better than most pro players when in reality you're only average, again nothing to do with your videos. On top of which you think I'm jealous... LAWL

20 minutes ago, FlyingMustache said:

The irony in all this is that he's just posting his videos to share, and Kike along with Martin are just here exposing their own sourness and negativity. 

It's not about his videos, you must really lack reading comprehension if you haven't understood that.

20 minutes ago, FlyingMustache said:

There's nothing wrong with sharing content.

Unless it infringes on copyright and brands...
Which is, in fact, illegal, no matter what the forum rules say.

As Kikematamitos pointed out, he has asked Brian to remove the infringing content politely in the past, without him complying.
In all technicality, Kikematamitos could take legal action which would lead to Brian having to pay the legal fees, but I'm sure considering the idiot he is, he'll post a gif and laugh it off until life hits him in the face at some point.

Edited by FReQuEnZy
  • Thanks 1

18 minutes ago, FlyingMustache said:

The irony in all this is that he's just posting his videos to share, and Kike along with Martin are just here exposing their own sourness and negativity. Heads up @Kikematamitos and @FReQuEnZy, it's against the forum rules to harass people. There's nothing wrong with sharing content.

So, i can share a match of me saying pro vs pro? that is the reason of this, he is doing misinformation and lying and a offense to the real pro players that maybe are in the top 1v1 i think lie is another way of negativity, maybe Bryan is to young for understand etic concepts i am 30 years old with some works in culture of legality, so i am always disagree with things like fake news in Facebook, miracle products and scams, but if Sunny, Kynky's or Mindwar say that Bryan is pro i gone a stop with this  because gone a be me the guy that makes misinformation and lie. 

Edited by Kikematamitos
  • Upvote 1

2 hours ago, iTzBryan said:

Regardless, it's very clear why you have 800+ posts on this forum and cringe stalk my stream and this thread: you're a grade A troll with no life.

I have 800+ posts because I've invested time in helping to develop this community.
PS: I've collectively only seen around two minutes of your youtube videos and never had the slightest interest in your stream.

2 minutes ago, Kikematamitos said:

Sunny, Kynky's or Mindwar say that Bryan is pro i gone a stop with this  because gone a be me the guy that makes misinformation and lie. 

There's a reasonable consensus among top players about Brian's behaviour, which led me to post in this thread in the first place.

7 minutes ago, FReQuEnZy said:

This was never about your videos, this was about your childish whining and the way you don't respect any good players in the game. Which leaves me to believe that someone with your attitude would only bring toxic people to the community.

As for the point about arrogance, it's the fact that you think you're better than most pro players when in reality you're only average, again nothing to do with your videos.

It's not about his videos, you must really lack reading comprehension if you haven't understood that.

Unless it infringes on copyright and brands...
Which is, in fact, illegal, no matter what the forum rules say.

As Kikematamitos pointed out, he has asked Brian to remove the infringing content politely in the past, without him complying.
In all technicality, Kikematamitos could take legal action which would lead to Brian having to pay the legal fees, but I'm sure considering the idiot he is, he'll post a gif and laugh it off until life hits him in the face at some point.

Yeah bullshit lol. I'm reading this clearly. This started because kikematamitos complained about Bryan calling himself pro. Then you chimed him talking shit. This wasn't initially about copyright infringement. Go back a page and reread this garbage you two have been spewing.

So, i can share a match of me saying pro vs pro? that is the reason of this, he is doing misinformation and lying and a offense to the real pro players that maybe are in the top 1v1 i thing lie is another way of negativity, maybe Bryan is to young for understand etic concepts i am 30 years old with some works in culture of legality, so i am always disagree with things like fake news in Facebook, miracle products and scams, but if Sunny, Kynky's or Mindwar say that Bryan is pro i gone a stop with this  because gone a be me the guy that makes misinformation and lie. 

You can post what you want, yes. Plus it's silly to say that he's misusing the word pro. Hypocritical in fact, because nobody here uses the word "professional" properly. Nobody in the cncnet community is a professional. In fact, Bryan would in fact be the most "professional" by definition since he makes consistent money off his playing of the game. Same goes for you Kikematamitos.

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, FlyingMustache said:

Yeah bullshit lol. I'm reading this clearly. This started because kikematamitos complained about Bryan calling himself pro. Then you chimed him talking shit. This wasn't initially about copyright infringement. Go back a page and reread this garbage you two have been spewing.

You can post what you want, yes. Plus it's silly to say that he's misusing the word pro. Hypocritical in fact, because nobody here uses the word "professional" properly. Nobody in the cncnet community is a professional. In fact, Bryan would in fact be the most "professional" by definition since he makes consistent money off his playing of the game. Same goes for you Kikematamitos.

Well that is true, he is a profesional YouTuber like me, but you take it out of context, in gaming culture we use the profesional for describe the players that know all about the game in any situation and just they care about their APM (actions per minute), but his contend is about a game and his actions in the game and that actions are not of a profesional in that game, we are not saying that he is not a profesional YouTuber, just not a pro in the game like many others players that have awesome skills and deserve that pro tittle more that any other, misinformation is forbidden in many other forums about other games or other interests, for example in a weapons forum were i post a pistol saying is a cold 1910 genuine and is not true, the moderators delete my comment, but for be honest corruption is common, maybe Bryan win a lot of money in YouTube and make donations so he have some privileges for that, i never make donations because convert pesos to dollars is a very bad idea but if i was a little more rich i sure will make contributions, maybe if i get my desire job i can do ir with regularity. 

3 minutes ago, FReQuEnZy said:

At least for me, it wasn't, I just don't like his personality/lack of maturity for his age.

I don't know what beef you two have with each other, but harassing him here isn't going to help quell anything. PM him for an apology, or simply move on. Be like Billy Joel, don't start the fire.

billy_joel.0.jpg

Well that is true, he is a profesional YouTuber like me, but you take it out of context, in gaming culture we use the profesional for describe the players that know all about the game in any situation and just they care about their APM (actions per minute), but his contend is about a game and his actions in the game and that actions are not of a profesional in that game, we are not saying that he is not a profesional YouTuber, just not a pro in the game like many others players that have awesome skills and deserve that pro tittle more that any other, misinformation is forbidden in many other forums about other games or other interests, for example in a weapons forum were i post a pistol saying is a cold 1910 genuine and is not true, the moderators delete my comment, but for be honest corruption is common, maybe Bryan win a lot of money in YouTube and make donations so he have some privileges for that, i never make donations because convert pesos to dollars is a very bad idea but if i was a little more rich i sure will make contributions, maybe if i get my desire job i can do ir with regularity. 

Ok, so you're going to establish an alternative definition of the word professional? If that's the case, then it still doesn't bolster your point. Because if we're going to use two definitions, then one cannot be chastised for using a definition that you're not using. How do you know it's out of context? How do you know which definition they're referring to? Not a great stance to take my dude.

• iTzBryan changed the title to League of Legends X Command & Conquer