League of Legends X Command & Conquer

iTzBryan

2 minutes ago, FlyingMustache said:

Ok, so you're going to establish an alternative definition of the word professional? If that's the case, then it still doesn't bolster your point. Because if we're going to use two definitions, then one cannot be chastised for using a definition that you're not using. How do you know it's out of context? How do you know which definition they're referring to? Not a great stance to take my dude.

I am not sure what word can be used but is a fact that in this community pro is a word for describe exactly what i say, you take it out of context because you say he can be a pro because he recibe money from that, but his profesional action are limited to entertaining audience with a game, not in play the game profesional, anyway i tell him the way how we can be friends again and i give him options for the use of my brand, i am opened to friends but i can't tolerate the use of my brand for a guy that hate me and promote the hate vs me in the past, maybe you lost this, and i write here because he block and in skype and Facebook: https://forums.cncnet.org/topic/7538-this-is-beyond-pathetic/?do=findComment&comment=57831  

Please read it. 

1 minute ago, Kikematamitos said:

I am not sure what word can be used but is a fact that in this community pro is a word for describe exactly what i say, you take it out of context because you say he can be a pro because he recibe money from that, but his profesional action are limited to entertaining audience with a game, not in play the game profesional, anyway i tell him the way how we can be friends again and i give him options for the use of my brand, i am opened to friends but i can't tolerate the use of my brand for a guy that hate me and promote the hate vs me in the past, maybe you lost this, and i write here because he block and in skype and Facebook: https://forums.cncnet.org/topic/7538-this-is-beyond-pathetic/?do=findComment&comment=57831  

Please read it. 

Yes, I'm aware of how this community uses the word "pro." They use it to describe veteran and/or skilled players. That doesn't make it the official definition of the word, so therefore him using it doesn't matter. Why don't the cncnet players simply use the word skilled instead of pro? If the confusion and lack of clarity is that overbearing for you, use a word that can't be used mistakenly.

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, FlyingMustache said:

Yes, I'm aware of how this community uses the word "pro." They use it to describe veteran and/or skilled players. That doesn't make it the official definition of the word, so therefore him using it doesn't matter. Why don't the cncnet players simply use the word skilled instead of pro? If the confusion and lack of clarity is that overbearing for you, use a word that can't be used mistakenly.

Say that to Bryan that is the reason of all of this. 

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Omituinen said:

kikemata u are obviously a trash player, and you don't know shit about competitive players in this game. i would guess that you havent played a ranked game in your life. stop acting like you know anything about "pros" and get on your bike.

Yes i know that i am trash player but i play with competitive players you can ask to them ;) i play a cuplé of days per month and is not the only one game that i play :D so calm down i just like how Zhasulan play and i wish to see a challenge, is the kind of things that i like to see when i eat. 

• iTzBryan changed the title to League of Legends X Command & Conquer