League of Legends X Command & Conquer

iTzBryan

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
On 2/28/2019 at 3:57 PM, [AuF]Mindwar said:

Oh my god why would you compare us to breznov? He's a known cheater, won't even join pro games because he gets laughed out of the room.

So prove that I cheated for every one of my rank 1s on xwis when I totally walked over you. You can't because you're a liar - the admin screen requests are all there, the fair play is self evident. All you were ever decent at were team games and hated because you trash talk all the time. During any of our 1v1's you got literally obliterated and avoided me in qm every time. Talking is cheap, when it came to actual games you got owned every single time. Even in 2007, when I got rank 1 while the game was crackin, everyone played back then (Dean, tomi, kris, etc.) you were hiding because you're a loser and only noob bashing weaker players with seals and pretended to own everyone when you didn't. Sov vs yuri, y v y, a v s, you name it you weren't in my league of high level play. Your only chance was ava really and you still got pimp slapped. Also I don't bother joining games with toxic people like you. I'm playing seldom since a year now.

For the record you started back playing 1-2 years ago. When you came back, you got rolled 1v1 S v A and yvy you didn't even lift a finger because you're totally noob at it and by then I was already ranked 1 on cnc net (July 2018). If I were you, I would stop talking trash.

Edited by sunny

• 4 weeks later...
  • iTzBryan changed the title to League of Legends X Command & Conquer