League of Legends X Command & Conquer

iTzBryan

Hello - welcome

Great vidoes, I'll be sure to promote some of your videos on our pages. Keep up the nice vids!  If you can, please link to us in your video that way others can find out how to play too!

P.s welcome back!

• Sad 1

• 2 weeks later...

you know it is the 9th of november today, not 11th of september? :)

In America its month day year. I am an european so I agree that from shortest to longest (day, month year) is superior, but just getting that out of way.

Yeah exactly I'm from USA. Is this community largely European? If so I can change the format lol

Video is still processing. But I'll be completely honest with you.

I'm watching your Outlast 2 reaction video and you're a hottie! I like your steel blue eyes  :)  and your voice is very soothing. Also very masculine face. You're a criggen hottie!  XD

I used to play FEAR, FEAR 2 and FEAR 3 years ago. Is Outlast made by the same guys?

Video is still processing. But I'll be completely honest with you.

I'm watching your Outlast 2 reaction video and you're a hottie! I like your steel blue eyes  :)  and your voice is very soothing. Also very masculine face. You're a criggen hottie!  XD

I used to play FEAR, FEAR 2 and FEAR 3 years ago. Is Outlast made by the same guys?

Haha thanks! I'm glad people are actually watching my non-RA2 vids, too. Not the same publisher or dev, though.

Just some honest advice from me: if you want to improve your skill (seeing that you're still pretty nooby) you should play XWIS QM some more.

Half of the stuff you say and do are kind of out of line with the basic RA2/YR school of thought.

E. g.:

You keep one Rocketeer in your enemies base doing absolutely nothing and then leave him behind

You say it takes 4 black eagles to take out a battle lab when it really takes 3

You promote the eating of engineers going for oils/techs? This one's pretty lame if you ask me

You say it's important to place refineries near ore fields yet yours are placed really terribly and half a mile away

A lot of other stuff actually.

• Like 1

Just some honest advice from me: if you want to improve your skill (seeing that you're still pretty nooby) you should play XWIS QM some more.

Half of the stuff you say and do are kind of out of line with the basic RA2/YR school of thought.

E. g.:

You keep one Rocketeer in your enemies base doing absolutely nothing and then leave him behind

You say it takes 4 black eagles to take out a battle lab when it really takes 3

You promote the eating of engineers going for oils/techs? This one's pretty lame if you ask me

You say it's important to place refineries near ore fields yet yours are placed really terribly and half a mile away

A lot of other stuff actually.

So as far as improving my skill I could care less; I haven't played this game competitively in nearly 10 years. I played xwis QM and was disappointed with not only player volume but also the maps which I SWEAR are not apart of the original QM lineup - or am I just that far removed?

1. Not sure where the rocketeer is you're talking about

2. I was really just trying to describe the superior strength when compared to harriers

3. Eh unless you specifically say no eat I don't know what you're talking about.

4. Yeah that first match was kind of awkward I should have moved the two miners down on bottom to the gems to the left with the other two and sold that bottom refinery until I had time to build another one close to the gold on bottom. I kept saying that to myself as I was watching the clips lol.

The problem for people like you is you're a pro; these specific videos are not really tailored to entertain super experienced players. That's why I made the montage because I feel like those will catch the eye of the more vetted players as something new/different.

As far as your "half the stuff I say is wrong" comment, it's tricky to once again appeal to pro players because even one word misplaced, or one refinery miss-clicked can change the specific meaning of my point leading you to question my understanding. However, the audience I'm trying to appeal towards with these videos are more comfortable with the generalities I emphasize with laid back explanations. I realize I'm not as good as I use to be, and I'm ok with that. I never claimed to be the best nor am I trying to push that facade. In the future I'll try to use more representative clips to drive my point across. Thanks for the comment!

Nice videos!

Video suggestion: Perhaps make a video about importance of scouting ? I think it would help newer players to understand how much scouting can help you improve.  They will learn how to build while controlling units in the map, which is good to learn.

And most importantly: INFORMATION IS POWER.

• Upvote 1

1. Not sure where the rocketeer is you're talking about

I saw it too when I was watching the video actually, heh.

g4iEhu8.png

Anyway, I really like the videos myself since they help a bit for me, but I am a half average person, so yeah.

As for QM on xwis you're right, they added a pack of new maps into the pool. However, back I was playing still you were not forced to enable it. I am not sure if they made it forced now.

• iTzBryan changed the title to League of Legends X Command & Conquer