2on2 Tournament Bracket and Discussion Thread

XXxPrePxX

wtf? i havent played any games? i didnt get home till late last night and wasnt on.

If this is true, that's amusing!! :)

I watched the games.. the good zigzag name bieng dragged through the mud! Not so amusing from my perspective :P

Dont know how this will work from here, andy did play and lose 3 games so if we have to continue from 3-1 down then so be it, but i will have to destroy nawb n korc 4-0. Sorry guys.

Im available today, pretty much all day.

wtf? i havent played any games? i didnt get home till late last night and wasnt on.

I watched the games.. the good zigzag name bieng dragged through the mud! Not so amusing from my perspective :P

Why didn't you play if you could watch? Or do you mean watched afterwards? haha

The games look ridiculously terrible - about as bad as mine and Tony's :D lol !

I mean i watched just now lol

I mean i watched just now lol

Me too...

I think my games were worse! lol

Hm. Seems like there has been some massive issues.

What is important is that both teams are OK with where things are at.

As it stands, we have a 3-1 series. If ZigZag/Andy would like to dispute this and Grant finds that ZigZag was being impersonated, I think there is no choice other than restarting the series. However, being that this is a team tournament, it befuddles me how Andy did not know that this ZigZag was being impersonated. (In the future, teams should do a better job of communicating to each other to make sure this doesn't happen...)

Hm. Seems like there has been some massive issues.

Ugh, you guys indeed do have massive issues. I think you're either putting too much pressure on each other or some of the players either can't read the time or don't realize that the world is divided into different time zones and in turn don't understand these implications.

However, being that this is a team tournament, it befuddles me how Andy did not know that this ZigZag was being impersonated. (In the future, teams should do a better job of communicating to each other to make sure this doesn't happen...)

It doesn't befuddle me at all. He asked me on Skype to play with him. Needless to say that I declined. No offense to Andy. But you guys need to work on your organization skills.

Also CnCNet should find the impersonator and punish him for impersonating a member of the community. Willingly using other peoples nicks to impersonate them is lower than low.

andy.png.3729cccf33c7e76c87b122a80875e5a3.png

It doesn't befuddle me at all. He asked me on Skype to play with him. Needless to say that I declined. No offense to Andy. But you guys need to work on your organization skills.

Well, not we got apparent proof that Zig/Andy's team deliberately corrupted the tournament... Eh. I had a feeling that that was the case. I'll ask the teams to not play today as we likely have a disqualification coming.

From what kinkys3x was telling me (the guy recording the games) he said substituting is fine since Zigs was not for sure coming, he even offered to play with me and I refused. I offered to play with Alex, I never once asked him to pretend to be Zig. Read the chat logs I never once asked this or planned anything with this impersonator he just joined the game before me and I came in and assumed it was him.

Zigs is an admin you think he's going to cheat lol..

How is it ZiGZaG's fault?

Honestly, I don't know why I'm getting involved anyway. Was just trying to help.

It's not his fault at all. However, when a member of the team sabotages the tournament that is an issue for everyone involved. This was not a case where one simply got another mate (which is the wrong thing to do in of itself), but rather, he used impersonation to mislead his opponents/those watching as well.

Unfortunately, the best route to go is to disqualify the team of ZigZag + Andy. We will be looking/taking replacement options for that spot now.

Please leave the conversation out of this topic from here on out.

How is it ZiGZaG's fault?

Honestly, I don't know why I'm getting involved anyway. Was just trying to help.

It's not his fault at all. However, when a member of the team sabotages the tournament that is an issue for everyone involved. This was not a case where one simply got another mate (which is the wrong thing to do in of itself), but rather, he used impersonation to mislead his opponents/those watching as well.

Unfortunately, the best route to go is to disqualify the team of ZigZag + Andy. We will be looking/taking replacement options for that spot now.

Please leave the conversation out of this topic from here on out.

So im Dq'd for doing nothing?

I can confirm there was a fake around earlier, he been using the following nicknames:

Battlelab Snwokcir skcuSydnA DoggystyL dyAnevrCntas RickNoob CallMeBoss Sledge ZiGZaG

He's banned now, you guys should start over again

how longs he banned for?

I don't know how long we keep him banned, you guys can't tell by the nickname history who it is?

If he's just a name hiding troll then I don't see a reason to unban him

Doggystyl was steve from xwis, battlelab was willy? Bigboss was a GR player. That's all I recognize.

I don't know how long we keep him banned, you guys can't tell by the nickname history who it is?

If he's just a name hiding troll then I don't see a reason to unban him

DoggystyL i think 2 days ago this guy was called rick andy knows him since he is the one that 1said his name and said back then that ico0 can't even win vs him {Not 100% sure maybe other nick close to that u can ask ico0 to make sure i and just sayin again i can't remember 4sure}