2on2 Tournament Bracket and Discussion Thread

XXxPrePxX

Adam and Alfredo (Insaiyan) have suggested Thursday evening 11.30pm UK Time (7.30pm his time) to play this week.

Awaiting feedback from Tony and Alfredo's mate to confirm.

me and my teanmate are online since  7:30pm guys  where are you guys?!!!

I was online at 7.30pm but Tony didn't confirm - i went to bed soon after as I was tired and couldn't get hold of Tony.

It is a busy time at the moment for everyone, so this is proving difficult for all by the looks of it.

As a small update -- Gunman/Ankarar have moved on in the second bracket. We need Adam/Expand vs. Insaiyan's team to compete within this week or will just disqualify both teams.

Hi me and my teanmate are online almost everyday and AuFRuler knows it, i keep texting Adam and his mate on facebook and got no response since  last friday... last message from him was kinda rude and disrespectful saying that he dont care .. soo what can we do

As a small update -- Gunman/Ankarar have moved on in the second bracket. We need Adam/Expand vs. Insaiyan's team to compete within this week or will just disqualify both teams.

Hi me and my teanmate are online almost everyday and AuFRuler knows it, i keep texting Adam and his mate on facebook and got no response since  last friday... last message from him was kinda rude and disrespectful saying that he dont care .. soo what can we do

1 - stop lying.

2 - yes you are online more recently, and more frequently than me and tony - but you had a while off / away finding a new mate which i understood, respected, and even asked Joe if he wanted to progress you as I was busy at the time, then do so - but he said you were finding a mate, so no rush.

3 - when arranging a time/date (we have done this twice) - we have both had a time where one/more people didn't turn up on time / schedule and therefore couldn't play.

just so you know............

i am online now - but not sure how long for, maybe a couple of hours or so.

then tomorrow im busy all day, and then busy with mums bday on 22nd/23rd - xmas eve i go away until 26th evening. then i am at home 28th-30th december, then go away again until 2nd january.

let me know if anytime is good for u guys within the small amount of time i have - but i cannot promise i will have time at this time of year as im mega busy.

1 - stop lying.

2 - yes you are online more recently, and more frequently than me and tony - but you had a while off / away finding a new mate which i understood, respected, and even asked Joe if he wanted to progress you as I was busy at the time, then do so - but he said you were finding a mate, so no rush.

3 - when arranging a time/date (we have done this twice) - we have both had a time where one/more people didn't turn up on time / schedule and therefore couldn't play.

1.-im not lying you are

2.-You want to make public our conversation ok lest do it

;) XD

when i Asked you about the tourny.

LAST response about tourny since FRIDAY/EARLY SATURDAY my time.You want me to keep posting the chat?! cuz i can do it

LEFT ON seen since SUNDAY= (visto por todos)

:boring: :boring: No excuses :down:

lest better not fight and be gentlemen and lest make another  Arrangement.

:tibsun:

just so you know............

i am online now - but not sure how long for, maybe a couple of hours or so.

then tomorrow im busy all day, and then busy with mums bday on 22nd/23rd - xmas eve i go away until 26th evening. then i am at home 28th-30th december, then go away again until 2nd january.

let me know if anytime is good for u guys within the small amount of time i have - but i cannot promise i will have time at this time of year as im mega busy.

OK can you play 28th or 29th at 8pm our time (12am your time zone!)?