2on2 Tournament Bracket and Discussion Thread

XXxPrePxX

Hey guys, as a bit of update we were set to play today or yesterday but I wasn't free yesterday so we setup for 29th. Unfortunately I knew tony would possibly be asleep but could maybe wake up for games but we couldn't setup. I have suggested moving on Insaiyan and his mate to next round to keep it going and apologies for the delays. Best of luck in the next round!! Win some money!!!$$$$$

time zone please? facebook? hotmail? cellphone number? credit cart number? XD

who's your mate? and give me 2 times in your time zone and tell me your time zone...one time for today and one time for tommorrow that you can play your match. otherwise im going to have to move on with tourney....i been on last 2 days and havnt seen you...but i played all day yesterday with Nawb.

most of these guys use skype as it is quick direct communication vs sending emails.

time zone please? facebook? hotmail? cellphone number? credit cart number? XD

who's your mate? and give me 2 times in your time zone and tell me your time zone...one time for today and one time for tommorrow that you can play your match. otherwise im going to have to move on with tourney....i been on last 2 days and havnt seen you...but i played all day yesterday with Nawb.

most of these guys use skype as it is quick direct communication vs sending emails.

you see why we had issues brah?  :laugh:

lol I'm sorry.  I really just dont get notifications of the messages, and when i sign in, still dont get it.  you should try getting me on facebook - Jemille Vialet.  I'll always see those.

anyway, i will be available like normal starting monday.  I might have some time in the morning on friday and/or saturday, so hopefully the others can be on.  i'm curently on vacation with people so i can't just be like nah, not going to universal studios, i gotta play a game.

So, hopefully see you guys saturday.  If not, see you all Monday and on.

Jemille Vialet

Also, while i appreciate your move to expedite this tournament, keep in mind we have been pretty good about playing our matches promptly.  I don't think it's fair to give a 4 day cutoff via forum while you gave the other teams like months.  Nevertheless, it'll be done within a week's time.

Also, while i appreciate your move to expedite this tournament, keep in mind we have been pretty good about playing our matches promptly.  I don't think it's fair to give a 4 day cutoff via forum while you gave the other teams like months.  Nevertheless, it'll be done within a week's time.

I havnt given teams "months" as this tournament is exactly 2 months in...and i apologise if i sound rushed but because of the frustrations we've had trying to get matches arranged and lack of communication among some teams. My goal was to hear from you within 4 days...if it takes a little to get matches played thats ok...i just wanted comuunication. I know your skype seems to have issues and i dont have ankarar's contact info.