Yuri's Revenge 1v1 League

ZiGZaG

So I see MisterMaster online, i ask him to play he says "Ok" we play 1 game 3v3 and we are supposed to play after that, he agrees. After the game is done he just quits off of CnCnet. After im waiting on him in the lobby.

For fuck sake people stop bailing its an online video game. Or say that you wont have time to play.

So I see MisterMaster online, i ask him to play he says "Ok" we play 1 game 3v3 and we are supposed to play after that, he agrees. After the game is done he just quits off of CnCnet. After im waiting on him in the lobby.

For fuck sake people stop bailing its an online video game. Or say that you wont have time to play.

calm dawn nawb like u Saïd its an online video game.

Didn't care about having games recorded. but you would not accept and kept trying to spam the host to change the map when ur not even playing.

And i only joined this tourny so justin would finally play a series. but this noob will only play as yuri vs me. Pretty much walk all over him when he goes sov or allies tho so not rly surprising. Maybe some other ppl will want some ggz =]

I beat vwwwwwww (Matt) 5-2, Max and Gaciek were observing. Nawb doesn't know how to shut up so we kicked him.

Matt and I both agreed that I won.

I was trying to pick the map for you guys to play on. I was following the rules that ZiGZaG posted in this forum. But you are too much of a ignorant idiot to realize that.

I beat vwwwwwww (Matt) 5-2, Max and Gaciek were observing. Nawb doesn't know how to shut up so we kicked him.

Matt and I both agreed that I won.

Im afraid no video = no points.

As i said all games must be recorded.

Also Matt hasnt even registered to play and isnt on the players list.

Although hes welcome to do so.