Yuri's Revenge 1v1 League

ZiGZaG

ZiGZaG

I can confirm the result. Also, we had AuFRuLeR in obs.

Another issue here is that keeping videos in twitch is not good at all. I'd recommend you to ask streamers to upload videos from twitch to youtube. It's not hard and in this case we always can have access to videos

ZiGZaG

Another issue here is that keeping videos in twitch is not good at all. I'd recommend you to ask streamers to upload videos from twitch to youtube. It's not hard and in this case we always can have access to videos

once they are highlighted in twitch they remain permanent unless deleted...uploading to you tube is a massive pain in the ass since youtube only gives up to 15 mins for videos to standard members.

ZiGZaG

once they are highlighted in twitch they remain permanent unless deleted...uploading to you tube is a massive pain in the ass since youtube only gives up to 15 mins for videos to standard members.

Really? I've exported videos to YouTube with 2 hours in length. I think there's an option to split the video's into 15 mins, but that's not required.

Anyway, highlighting takes like a few seconds after you finish your stream.

• 2 weeks later...

Just a quick note guys. Any games recorded by Kinkys3x will not count in this tournament.

As of Monday evening i will record games. PM me or skype me if u have a game arranged.

can i ask why?

yours is not for you to ask why..yours is just to do or die=P

wow you should been actor Joe

Nos calling you king of drama maybe you LL win oscar  XD