CnCNet reaches 800+ Players Online

Grant

Another record, another post. Share the word Commanders. Command & Conquer is alive!

New record: 817 Online - 20:40 (07/01/2017)
New record: 833 Online - 22:00 (15/01/2017)
New record: 898 Online - 13:25(10/03/2018)

New Game records:

• Red Alert: 379
  • Yuri's Revenge: 325
  • Tiberian Sun: 117
  • Dune 2000: 23
  • Mental Omega: 375

800.png

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...

Glad to see the client in good use :)

I'll also hijack this topic to announce that when the players of all games supported by my client (YR, DTA, TI, MO, TS) are combined, the client has had a staggering 75,000 unique users within the last 30 days. This excludes players that only play offline and have automatic update checks disabled, so the figure could actually be even higher.

Sadly most of those 75,000 only play offline. Roughly 65% of YR client users play online (the other 35% stick to Skirmish only), but among DTA, TI, MO and TS players, online players are a fairly small minority.

Glad to see the client in good use :)

I'll also hijack this topic to announce that when the players of all games supported by my client (YR, DTA, TI, MO, TS) are combined, the client has had a staggering 75,000 unique users within the last 30 days. This excludes players that only play offline and have automatic update checks disabled, so the figure could actually be even higher.

Sadly most of those 75,000 only play offline. Roughly 65% of YR client users play online (the other 35% stick to Skirmish only), but among DTA, TI, MO and TS players, online players are a fairly small minority.

Out of curiosity but what is the top 5 countries that play over CnCnet as a whole? I am still busy myself so been playing less :<

Out of curiosity but what is the top 5 countries that play over CnCnet as a whole? I am still busy myself so been playing less :<

For that to be answered correctly Funky needs to chime in too. As his client is the official C&C1, RA1, Dune 2k and TS client. If he keeps stats like this that is. :)

For that to be answered correctly Funky needs to chime in too. As his client is the official C&C1, RA1, Dune 2k and TS client. If he keeps stats like this that is. :)

Nope, got no stats

• 4 weeks later...

for germany i made some advertisement here, maybe it also helped a little - was one of the hottest deals:

https://www.mydealz.de/deals/command-conquer-alte-titel-neuer-multiplayer-cncnet-972408

Um CnCNet nutzen zu können braucht ihr das Game - Ich nutze meine "First Decade" Version über origin. Einfach zuerst das Game installieren und dann CnCNet drüberinstallieren.

You realize the oldest three games are freeware, right? You don't need anything to play C&C1, RA1 and TS; the required downloads are available from the cncnet site :cncsmirk:

Alternative

openra.net/

Boo, hiss! :P

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...