Status Update: Yuri's Revenge - Tunnels & Other known issues

Grant

So many "host error" bugs where 6/8 players are ready to go and host presses start but doesn't connect while all other players connect. Had this happen 3-4 times.

Meanwhile, some game lag, but that could be not the server problem.

Getting kicked out of my own game.

Leaving games to enter other games only to see chat/players being kicked from my PREVIOUS games.

Taking 1 minute to boot a player from game.

Really rough right now.

21 hours ago, XXxPrePxX said:

So many "host error" bugs where 6/8 players are ready to go and host presses start but doesn't connect while all other players connect. Had this happen 3-4 times.

Meanwhile, some game lag, but that could be not the server problem.

Getting kicked out of my own game.

Leaving games to enter other games only to see chat/players being kicked from my PREVIOUS games.

Taking 1 minute to boot a player from game.

Really rough right now.

It could be one of the servers you connected to (which is automatic when you login) was having a few problems. Regarding connections, could also be a funny tunnel server picked. 

Does this still happen for you?

• Upvote 1

It was just curious noting the many different problems happening over the span of 30-45 minutes (especially getting kicked from my own game). It likely will be fixed, however, I just wanted to report the unusualness of the instances. I am sure it is back to normal now. 

Yeah I mean maybe we could add an advanced login which would allow you to pick from the servers to connect to, but if it's just a one off then probably not worth the time implementing. If it happens again or more consistently we'll have to look into it further. (Also attach your client.log file if it does happen next time)

• Upvote 1

• Grant locked and unpinned this topic