GG Games

[NRA]Rocketeer

Don't know if you just came back or not, but if you did just come back to the game -- give it 1-2 days of good playing on the game, you'll soon learn all the GG players away from the newby/lame players :D. I can almost consistently get good games whenever i get on. 

no doubt! I find that the key is to find a good group and you get GG's constantly. I mean, yeah, we're not talking top 10 players on xwis or anything, maybe not even top 100, but when you put these guys in 4on4's or 3on3's all you need are players that know a bit of what their doing and its GGs.

Also, if you ever see the hosted games "The Orange Army" by Karambooo or "Balkanan" by Serbia_1, these are great games to join. They play a host of different maps and styles and usually big 3on3 or 4on4 games. These are my vote for best and most consistent hosts around.

• Upvote 1

Welp, it also depends on what you are looking for. If you are looking for 1on1 games at your skill level, you will search very long. If you are looking for good, fun 3on3/4on4 games, it won't take too long.

Another good host is Burg and iHaTeAll_NeW

1 hour ago, DoDger said:

keep playing with random ppl tell u know most of ppl on here and when u find ppl same lvl as u r u will find GG's But i wonder why karambo doesn't like u ?

not sure, said he doesn't like my playstyle

1 hour ago, XXxPrePxX said:

Welp, it also depends on what you are looking for. If you are looking for 1on1 games at your skill level, you will search very long. If you are looking for good, fun 3on3/4on4 games, it won't take too long.

Another good host is Burg and iHaTeAll_NeW

Yeah I like team games they're fun man. Played on an orange army one, will look out for  iHate games

9 hours ago, DoDger said:

he's name was Just Rocketeer so i thought it might be u but wtv

ahh ok, not me. I tested using the same username as someone else that wasn't logged in and u can use their name. Someone must be playing as me when i'm not on xD

8 hours ago, JSDS said:

His nickname is I F V.

Far as i know:P

Yeah on XWIS I play as Rocketeer or iFv :)

2 hours ago, [NRA]Rocketeer said:

ahh ok, not me. I tested using the same username as someone else that wasn't logged in and u can use their name. Someone must be playing as me when i'm not on xD

Yeah on XWIS I play as Rocketeer or iFv :)

if you are not using iFv nickname and rocketeer what are you using ? :P