Best Current Allied Player on CNCNet?

XXxPrePxX

On 6/8/2017 at 6:02 PM, [AuF]Mindwar said:

Seriously though...

Ico/allen/porc are decent, who is adam? Kinky is absolute trash, and sunny is mediocre at best. I haven't played with marsh since like 2002.

marsh is on cncnet a lot. assuming its the real marsh. he says he only really plays ra2 allies though. 

Sounds good to me!

I just played with Marsh the other day, did not realize he was Kirby on xwis... 

Also, I just noticed a comment about sunny "competing at the top". That's a flat out lie. Show me 1 time he was top 3 from 2000-06.

He NEVER played qm when good ppl did. He was one of the "I'm a pro because everyone good quit in 07" guys. Like Latof.

Not saying people like Latof/Marko aren't good, I haven't played with them so can't speak on it. But they weren't good when I left in 07.

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, [AuF]Mindwar said:

Sounds good to me!

Also, I just noticed a comment about sunny "competing at the top". That's a flat out lie. Show me 1 time he was top 3 from 2000-06.

He NEVER played qm when good ppl did. He was one of the "I'm a pro because everyone good quit in 07" guys. Like Latof.

Not saying people like Latof/Marko aren't good, I haven't played with them so can't speak on it. But they weren't good when I left in 07.

we get it that you are good O_o

9 hours ago, [AuF]Mindwar said:

Sounds good to me!

I hear you regarding Latof. I remember back in the early 00's when he was getting pretty good, but still not competing at the high level. Nowadays tho, he is one of the very best soviet players on ra2. Latof and Marko are in a very select league. 

2 hours ago, XXxPrePxX said:

I hear you regarding Latof. I remember back in the early 00's when he was getting pretty good, but still not competing at the high level. Nowadays tho, he is one of the very best soviet players on ra2. Latof and Marko are in a very select league. 

That's what I hear... too bad they don't play YR more :(

• Upvote 1

On 6/18/2017 at 4:09 PM, Marsh said:

i bet if ladder was working they would

Probably! At least to qm a few hours a week. At least we'd have some competition...

Don't get me wrong, there's still good players doing FFA's but there are what...20 or so guys who can even remotely compete with ppl like Tej and Matt. I win like 95% of competitive games and I'm not on their level.

• 1 month later...
On 6/17/2017 at 11:44 PM, [AuF]Mindwar said:

Sounds good to me!

I'm disproving your lies once and for all.  The game was significantly more active in 2007-2009,  there were higher skill players than there were in 2004-2006.

Just because I started getting rank 1 in 07 and you bailed, does not imply all the good players left. There was actually a surplus of players back then on xwis.

I manged to get rank 1, multiple times, while you were a no- show. Back then Dean was the best allied and he played up until 2012. Even when you were playing under your nick grinder in 2006, you only bailed me. You obviously lacked ability competing versus yr, hence you were never in qm when I played all those years. You only were half good at a v a and picked on lesser skilled soviets.

Dean, marko, zigzag, even Andy and Tim were around 2007-2013,  All played qm and were the top of xwis and very active. There were also some German yuris players better than you.

How could you say all the good players left? Name the good players from 2004-2006? It's easy to talk but facts are different.

Further disproving your lie I was top 5 in September or November, 2005, under the name Ominous. Check xwis HOF list). In 2007, I started getting rank 1 and no surprise you say ''all the good players left'' when they clearly didn't. The game was very much alive and active, even more so than 2006.

false information and lies, typical from a guy making racist insults in game. 

Edited by sunny

20 minutes ago, sunny said:

I'm disproving your lies once and for all.  The game was significantly more active in 2007-2009,  there were higher skill players than there were in 2004-2006.

Just because I started getting rank 1 in 07 and you bailed, does not imply all the good players left. There was actually a surplus of players back then on xwis.

I manged to get rank 1, multiple times, while you were a no- show. Back then Dean was the best allied and he played up until 2012. Even when you were playing under your nick grinder in 2006, you only bailed me. You obviously lacked ability competing versus yr, hence why you were never in qm when I played all those years. You only were half good at a v a and picked on lesser skilled soviets.

Dean, marko, zigzag, even Andy and Tim were around 2007-2013,  All played qm and were the top of xwis and very active. There were also some German yuris players better than you.

How could you say all the good players left? Name the good players from 2004-2006? It's easy to talk but facts are different.

Further disproving your lie I was top 5 in September or November, 2005, under the name Ominous. Check xwis HOF list). In 2007, I started getting rank 1 and no surprise you say ''all the good players left'' when they clearly didn't. The game was very much alive and active, even more so than 2006.

false information and lies, typical from a guy making racist insults in game. 

didnt you maphack + miner glitch and werent you caught on video doing the latter, i can pull the video if you'd like to refute me.

i also remember schooling your ass when i came from ra2 to YR until you would only use yuri vs me.

drops mic.

13 minutes ago, Marsh said:

didnt you maphack + miner glitch and werent you caught on video doing the latter, i can pull the video if you'd like to refute me.

i also remember schooling your ass when i came from ra2 to YR until you would only use yuri vs me.

drops mic.

I passed the auto screen shot taken during game and also the ones I needed to take so nice try talking smack....and no one cares about miner glitch there's no cheats on cnc net thankfully.

1 hour ago, sunny said:

and no one cares about miner glitch there's no cheats on cnc net thankfully.

only one major reason why YR went into a major decline on xwis way before ra2 did. alot of people cared. 

you and desolator being the worst with it iirc.

yes thankfully cncnet is cheat free.

LOL. Sunny thinks his lies are facts, cute.

As far as 2005 goes, look at June... notice anything funny? Rusher, RickJames, and aKillua were all me. 3 nicks in top 10 in the same month. I did that multiple times. You were rank 5? I was 2, 3, and 9 in a single month. And you called me a liar for saying you were top 5? I said show me 1 time you were top 3 from 2000-2006. You didn't show me, fool.

Also, nobody ever bailed you. 

Lastly, Leo was in top top 10 quite a few times when I played. Some months he was 1 and I was 2, some months I was 1 and he was 2. For example August 2006 I was 1, he was 2 (Killasam vs leowins).

Nobody has ever taken you seriously, nobody ever will. You are a known cheater, couldn't care less if it was for a month or your entire pathetic time on YR.

Edited by [AuF]Mindwar

• FunkyFr3sh locked this topic
  • 4 weeks later...
On 02/08/2017 at 2:43 AM, Marsh said:

only one major reason why YR went into a major decline on xwis way before ra2 did. alot of people cared. 

you and desolator being the worst with it iirc.

yes thankfully cncnet is cheat free.

Desrlator* was Kris's nick and the miner glitch (when it  first appeared) had nothing to do with sunny, he didnt do it untill years later.