CnCNet Forums

Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Grant

Looking for a group of active ladder TS & YR Testers

Added you both (Check the instructions in the private forum)

Hello I play everyday and want to help test the ladder.

Added - please read the instructions carefully in the private forum. Thanks :)

I'm getting back into cncnet again now that my baby was born. Would love to help. Just let me know if you still need any. SN is SHUDRSKI on ra2/yr

Hey I'd love to test the QM ladder if there is still room.

i posted this before in the wrong section i think. My bad

@grant :D

4 minutes ago, ShowtimeRa2 said:

add me plz i will try to play some yuri

Showtime, you no longer need to be added to play. You can sign in to CNCNet, go to "Ranked Games" and then register using a valid email address. Then go to your account and create a nickname, then re-sign in on cncnet ranked matches screen. Then you are in to play :D.

i'm actually starting to play on the TS/RA1 ladder, YR too! i'm on fire and active 😋

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• By js1m2
      Hi Everyone,
      I've got kind of a weird issue that i saw mentioned online many times, but no fix or solutions for it.
      So, in order of steps, i installed C&C Tiberian Sun (which says includes Firestorm) from The First Decade collection, installed the First Decade Patch v1.03 Revision 4, then installed the TSPatch (from http://downloads.cncnet.org/TSpatch.exe ) and was able to get Tiberian Sun to work via the TSLauncher
      However, i finished the Tiberian Sun campaign and just went to try Firestorm and for some reason am getting the message "Unable to read scenario" when trying to start any campaign, GDI or Nod.

I'm not sure if I'm missing any files or there's some other issue going on. Any help would be appreciated. 
    • By MsMnMs
      I just downloaded the Tiberian Sun: Firestorm game from the site and I was so excited to get to play this game again. Then when I went to click on the icon to start playing, I received a notice that the extention 'Game.exe' had been moved or was deleted and I have no way to play this game that I just installed. Can anyone help tell me why? Windows 10 x64 OS.

• By Bolty
      So i have no clue what happend, but at one day i just wasn't able to connect to cncnet, because some weird dronebl thing had somthing and the reason was once "none" and then "exherbospam" i have like no clue about any of this, i just want to play with my friend with my mod i was working on and thats it, i have been doing it for over 2 years now and there was no such problem. Beside that the "reasons" were from march 2019 is like really weird to me.

• By eliteplayer
      [AM 01:31] ERROR :Closing Link: Elite_Game_ by NuclearFallout.WA.US.GameSurge.net (Excess Flood)
      please Cncnet admin repair this bug , i can't happy play this game(YRcncnet)
    • By hsiddique
      Hi all,
      I don't know why, but CnC net will not allow me to play Yuri's Revenge online.
      This occured when trying to updated to 16.5
      The update process was distruped and said to have failed though on the bottom right it says 6.5, when trying to force an update, it fails also. I haven't been able tp update to 6.6 or the latest 6.7
      Back story. I have the game on origins, yuri's revenge is downloaded through origins, and downloaded CnCNet through https://cncnet.org/yuris-revenge.
      On the top right when laughing "Yuri's Revenge CnCNet", the top right shows "YR Online: N/A"
      Please help
      Thank you so much!