[4K Video]Yuri(clan) vs GameBox(clan)[ 3v3 Super Pro]

PS4=PRO

10 hours ago, Yes-Gu Lang said:

Plus:if you guys like,you can have a guy obs and record this 3v3 game.

lol, i didin't mean that team matt or other team will win idc

i just said yeah matt because i like to be kiding matt :P 

1 hour ago, VWWWWWWWWWWW said:

You're supposed to play us today, yes? 

yes.

Our best player have to work today(Saturday),In China,people have to work at least 6 days one week.Tomorrow they will be free,so if you like,we can also play tomorrow. 

But I still gather 3 Pro players(not the best,but pro enough) to do 3v3 with you today.

Players for Today

Yes-690

Yes-mor

Yes-Gu_Lang 

Edited by Yes-Gu Lang

On 6/14/2017 at 8:07 PM, Yes-Gu Lang said:

I really appreciate your confidence,but if you play with us,you will know your confidence is just a joke!

Let us have a 3v3 game to see who is humiliated and destroyed.We can play in CNCNET,Eager to play 3v3 with you Pro guys.

To say is much easier than to do.

Plus:You can contact us at QQ Group:538885072,Our team sauce and I are the Administrators of the QQ Group.

I believe he hit you with Tiger style and finished you off with the praying mantis Matt.....rofl

7 hours ago, VWWWWWWWWWWW said:

Looks like my confidence wasn't a joke. Ggz

I think it is Cr@sh who help you win ,without Cr@sh,maybe you cannot win for a round,maybe,just maybe.

Today our best player will come ,let us see it.

3 hours ago, [AuF]Mindwar said:

I'm down to schedule a time to play. Last night sucked because of lag... Tej you're 5 hours ahead of HK time, I'm 12, let's figure it out? 

Chandler or Matt you down?

I will tell you the time acording to  (EST/EDT)  of  USA.

Our player will be free when it is night of China,during 19:00~02:00 according to 7:00~14:00 in USA EST/EDT ,Every night we can play with you ,but everynight there r all noobs in CNC.

In weekend,we can play in the morning of China,during 7:00~12:00 accroding to 19:00~24:00 in USA EST/EDT

In a word ,you can play with us in every morning of USA EST/EDT,you can play every weekend in the night of USA EST/EDT.

PLUS:HK time is just the  China time!

If schedule a time ,I perfer to play in the night of Saturday or Sunday ,cause our best play will surely be online,while it is the moring of  USA EST/EDT.If you guys r all from USA,we can call it USA vs China ,lol

3 hours ago, Chandler said:

Team China (i.e. whichever clan wants to play): say a date and time and we'll see.

Our player will be free when it is night of China,during 19:00~02:00 according to 7:00~14:00 in USA EST/EDT ,Every night we can play with you ,but everynight there r all noobs in CNC.

In weekend,we can play in the morning of China,during 7:00~12:00 accroding to 19:00~24:00 in USA EST/EDT

In a word ,you can play with us in every morning of USA EST/EDT,you can play every weekend in the night of USA EST/EDT.

If schedule a time ,I perfer to play in the night of Saturday or Sunday ,cause our best play will surely be online,while it is the moring of  USA EST/EDT.If you guys r all from USA,we can call it USA vs China ,lol

22 hours ago, Yes-Gu Lang said:

I'm from the UK.  I can play this Friday at 7:00~14:00 in USA EST/EDT (which is 12pm to 5pm).   I'll let cr@sh/mindwar say when they're both available...