Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
samoer

ladder like age of empires 2?

Hey

I hope very much you establish a points system like voobly.

1. Toe map of YR is good for team game, but if one player is noob, the game is boring. so it needs points system. The same level of players playing together, that's more fun.

2. Everyone has an initial points, for example like voobly 1600.  @Grant no need quick match, only custom match and each game results into personal points. After a long time, if u r good player, u have a high score, can know others what level is. when u host a game, u can set a score limit like 1900, then the game becames fun, because the levels of this room is the same.

3.This needs nickname can't change, if change, score will be 1600. and this can avoid cheats or malicious disconnected or curse.Everyone cherishes his account and tries to improve the score.

4.This score needs divide into two parts: 1v1 and teamgame.

5.For disconnected, if It's difficult to determine the result, disconnected 2 times is equivalent to losing the game.

I really want a fun play with others, so this points system is needed. I was deeply shocked by the aoe 2, now they have National Cup 2017. One reason of aoe can keep vitality is voobly, so first we need points system: high level play with high level, medium level play with medium level, this we all can have fun.

With best regards

• Upvote 1

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

• Similar Content

• By fubar
      Trying to setup Origin RA2/YR on a new Macbook Pro 16".  Downloaded the software from Origin, installed latest YR CNC5 installer.  The new MBP16 has a Radeon Pro 5300M.  Following the issues I experienced:
      1. Using Origin, I can start the program but I see the application only on around 1/9 of the display on the top left side of the MBP16 display - the rest is black and obviously the game cannot be payed due to the small resolution.  Tried to look for solutions, changed to the latest ddraw.ddl I could find - no change
      2. Using CNC, I can set it up but I cannot run it in a full display mode .  The main screen shows in around 2/3 of the display and does not scale / stretch at all.  When running a skirmish, the game display is slightly bigger than the one I experience in point 1. above but only slightly and I cannot play it due to display/resolution limitations.

Wonder if there is a specific Radeon setup I should use or any fixes that I should use to have a working game.
      Thanks in advance
      Fubar
    • By JetMod
      i have windows 10
      last update game laags too much
      pls help me
      client.log
    • By hrvoje
      When me and my friend start a game, it may take 2 minutes 5 minutes or right at the moment to kick us out of the game, it just says recconection error
    • By GhaznawiDominion
      Hello,
      OP Tesla Coil weapon seems to be triggered only when Tesla Troopers is close. Is there a way to change when it is triggered?
      I even tried to add AssaultBolt weapon to units other than Tesla Troopers but it failed to trigger (although weapon is firing).
      Thank you. 
    • By Moussa1128
      hello, i am having a problem with cnc client for Yuri's Revenge when i start the client  the numbers of YR online is N/A
      and when i go online i cant create any games and there is no games appear and the YR Online is : -1 i will upload 2 pictures  with the problem.
      so what should i do???