Real Allied Skills

Blazer

3 hours ago, LeOwNzAll said:

My point was to tell @Blazer ask top players allied players from now and for sure you can improve.

Some people critics Sunny here; but his game play as Allied is pretty good vs Sov. 

I think Buffalo is a good sov player no ? I would like this see some match between Buffalo Sov vs Sunny Allied. 

and streamed them; It could be good!

HI leo,

notice that in the topic i have mentioned "real allied skills". I'm not a pure noob guy. my allied is something like sunny's level or sometimes better.however, our play styles are different.

atm i know a few allied players who are at pretty high level. that includes: piners(ra2)-matt(ra2 and YR)-ico(YR, although the guy isn't much pleasant to see) and somehow justin(YR).

Yes i understood that you know how to play :)

I think Sunny's level is pretty strong VS sov (i dont know vs allied in mirror match); that's i would like to see a top match between vs top sov.

Ok be careful, even if for soviet the gameplay between Ra2 and Yuri is not very different, with allied it's very different.

At this subject, i have one question, when someone put Ra2 mode, i know like BF/Choppers everything from Yuri does not exist.

But it's also change the building time of units as in Ra2 ? I doubt it; it's like as slow as yuri to pop up rhino/grizzly. (And is miner need 2 shots to kill one drone ?)

1 hour ago, LeOwNzAll said:

Yes i understood that you know how to play :)

I think Sunny's level is pretty strong VS sov (i dont know vs allied in mirror match); that's i would like to see a top match between vs top sov.

Ok be careful, even if for soviet the gameplay between Ra2 and Yuri is not very different, with allied it's very different.

At this subject, i have one question, when someone put Ra2 mode, i know like BF/Choppers everything from Yuri does not exist.

But it's also change the building time of units as in Ra2 ? I doubt it; it's like as slow as yuri to pop up rhino/grizzly. (And is miner need 2 shots to kill one drone ?)

speed looks like YR to me(slower).miner drone shots is fixed and it takes 2 shots to kill a drone. there are many more features that need to be fixed though and the most important one imo is the game speed. there have been several topics about why ra2 mode is not ra2 and what does it need so i won't bother with that.