Jump to content

CnCNet Forums

Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
JSDS

that may be world record

Recommended Posts

17 minutes ago, jsdsLiar said:

Now try beating Brutal Ai.. Hard is easy.

Screenshot_2017-07-09-12-13-08.png

busted ? LMAO ..

and jsdsliar ? lol

seems some kinda is following my shadow ,good i'm famous 

btw i've sent you message i dont want to post who you truely are in forums ;) 

and i'll save this link when i'm bored to laught at you . =) 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, Skyline said:

Well done anyway!!! :)

Thanks.there's another vid about brutel too playing original yuri (ra2md) i hope you watch :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, JSDS said:

Thanks.there's another vid about brutel too playing original yuri (ra2md) i hope you watch :)

Yes, I was looking someones, very well played,:) But one ask...why u build bunker and then sold...(bunker was free?) ? I´m new, i dont understand all yet :)

GGS NJ :) 

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Skyline said:

Yes, I was looking someones, very well played,:) But one ask...why u build bunker and then sold...(bunker was free?) ? I´m new, i dont understand all yet :)

GGS NJ :) 

i do bunker and sell it to see more map that's allowes me to place bulding far ( to place barracks far from power plant) 

if you dont want to do it =) 

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, JSDS said:

i do bunker and sell it to see more map that's allowes me to place bulding far ( to place barracks far from power plant) 

if you dont want to do it =) 

Hehe, smart&simple :D

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...