Game terms meaning - Quick GLOSSARY

MSBS

2 hours ago, JSDS said:

Are you high ?

nope.seems you are.

2 hours ago, JSDS said:

Well most of GR players that have such big mouth like you have been

I'm not a big mouth and the same goes for the other gr players. we just can't stand the disrespect from noobs like you.

2 hours ago, JSDS said:

1_ trained by xwis ra2 pros or being raped by xwis pros to learned few stuff that made them think that they can win eney one.

barely 10% of gr players have been trained by xwis players. rest have learned the game in gr.they don't think that they can own everyone.they are sure that they can own 95% of cncnt.(even if they are ra2 players)

2 hours ago, JSDS said:

2_ do you really think GR is pro server?

heck. I'm sure it's much better than cncnet where you find games only in some specific hours and the rest play SURVIVAL , SEDONA FFA , and others.also, gr has a better speed so it's more like a pro server than the 40fps>  games in cncnet.

2 hours ago, JSDS said:

ook if we removed xwis pros from there who will stay ? (Case of you guys like 1 year or 2 online)

Clearly: you , zain , zor, taita maybe?? Or rekoool players? Are you serious?

let me correct you. Cruzer, ujast , seke , sander , jeen , tim and some more that I'm sure you are a fw for them.also Tej played in gr before joining cncnet.(this is only when there were YR games on gr)

2 hours ago, JSDS said:

What a server bro O.o

What a lack of examination. :( 

• Upvote 1

idk what's going on but at cncnet it's Yuri at gr it's ra2 when i play with ra2 player at cncnet u need to pick bcuz if u played with Yuri they will start crying about it [90% of GR player not all of them] gr is good but right now cncnet is better

46 minutes ago, Blazer said:

lol. you want to say cncnet players don't cry about picking yuri? false bro. they cry even more ( 95% :P )

cncnet good/pro player ? some yea but 95% ? lol not even close bcuz they know they r playin YR not ra2 they will hv to deal with it

nope. you are wrong.they'll almost usually cry when i go France or yuri. 

about the gr players though, it's because they haven't got used to play such kind of game(with yuri). the usual ava or svs or avs is so different. let alone when a new faction is included ...

5 minutes ago, Blazer said:

nope. you are wrong.they'll almost usually cry when i go France or yuri. 

about the gr players though, it's because they haven't got used to play such kind of game(with yuri). the usual ava or svs or avs is so different. let alone when a new faction is included ...

yea i would agree about france part but about yuri just look to the tournaments that happened here either 1 v 1 or  2 v 2 yuri mostly allowed and france ofc it's just about what u said GR player isn't used to Yuri and cncnet is mostly yuri to be honest i don't see how to compare this but overall cncnet is more alive than it is in GR

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Blazer said:

lol. you want to say cncnet players don't cry about picking yuri? false bro. they cry even more ( 95% :P )

Only ra2 players cryes from yuri.and few noobs 

DUDE WHY YOU LOST TO KILLER GR ? AND COMES HERE TO SAY OH GR PLAYERS BETTER THEN CNCNET.

That noob cant even do stuff correclty 

You said i'm noob lol.....

I rekted him 4_1 and i didint play for 3 mounths then he won 3 games with yuri ,then the final score was 9_4 .

Far as i know he won u as sov 

Lol .. U say to me improve lolz

Edited by JSDS

10 hours ago, Blazer said:

let me correct you. Cruzer, ujast , seke , sander , jeen , tim and some more that I'm sure you are a fw for them.also Tej played in gr before joining cncnet.(this is only when there were YR games on gr)

not that I have a dog in this fight, because there a lot of good players

but

seke, sander, and tim are xwis players. they may have played GR before, but they are in no way shape or form a GR server player....they originated from xwis.

that's like saying I was originally from cncnet because I play mostly here.

2 hours ago, JSDS said:

Only ra2 players cryes from yuri.and few noobs 

DUDE WHY YOU LOST TO KILLER GR ? AND COMES HERE TO SAY OH GR PLAYERS BETTER THEN CNCNET.

That noob cant even do stuff correclty 

You said i'm noob lol.....

I rekted him 4_1 and i didint play for 3 mounths then he won 3 games with yuri ,then the final score was 9_4 .

Far as i know he won u as sov 

Lol .. U say to me improve lolz

It's so sad JSDS, because you're being raped by me all the time we play :(

shut the big mouth and play me series

1 minute ago, Blazer said:

It's so sad JSDS, because you're being raped by me all the time we play :(

shut the big mouth and play me series

Lol you have never raped me or owned me but since you asked let's play 

But i wont be able to play for year so get your self practice maybe win killer GR ;)

Then the year will be done me no active for year and probably wining..

11 hours ago, JSDS said:

Lol you have never raped me or owned me but since you asked let's play 

But i wont be able to play for year so get your self practice maybe win killer GR ;)

Then the year will be done me no active for year and probably wining..

I call it memory loss and bail.

last post on the topic.