I NEED SOME HELP!

[AuF]Mindwar

19 hours ago, Blazer said:

Mr.JSDS:

All of us are here to have fun. There are many people here who don't enjoy playing noobs. Many of these noobs are really terrible and even don't worth the time. You're asking for something non-sense. people are here when they have no other responsibilities to have fun and enjoy their time and you're asking them to take another responsibility while this joy.

A ladder in cncnet community is by all means necessary if we want to have pro/good games some day with more good players. right now, the ratio for pro/noob in cncnet would be something like 1/20 - 1/30. why do you think xwis has/had more pros over time than cncnet/gr? it's because new players were interested in the pts system and tried hard to learn the game and actually make good games.

If you want to go on and talk nice and gentle to your own 20-30 people good luck  with that(although I'm sure if you'd want to teach something to them,for most of them this will be the response "f*CK off")

and no one is going around retarded...

imo, no one is going to use these videos unless they really want to improve their game play which i think a boost can be given to that with the ladder system. right now, there might be a few people who want to improve their game play, but that won't be the outcome you're expecting i suppose.

tldr; noobs dont want to improve

• Upvote 1

58 minutes ago, RT-77581 said:

Why not contact the top YR players in China?

https://space.bilibili.com/2937475?from=search&seid=7394603071628905569#!/

no way to play with Chinese in CnCnet, at least for the people who hate lag.

I have played in QQ server(ra2) formerly and it's usually fine playing 1v1 games there but that's not true in other servers(like cncnet gr xwis ngwol etc)

there are some lag fixers for QQ server where you can play even 2v2/3v3 games with them at a high speed in QQ, but i haven't seen something like that for other servers. that might be what we need to play with Chinese players for now.

right now, we're looking for our own good players to improve the the other playeres(the number isn't too little to ask for chinese to come here) and the main issue is encouraging noob/new players to learn the game at good/pro level.

5 hours ago, RT-77581 said:

You are right. The Internet problem blocks our communication with Chinese players
We should encourage more young people to play Red Alert 2.(Although they are addicted to LOL, CS:GO  etc.)

Red Alert 2,Good game for ever.

:D

Can you blame them though? Those games are newer and get new content often from the company. Ra2 is the same as it was since 2003

• Upvote 1

45 minutes ago, -AuF- AuFRuLeR said:

its a great idea..you may just not be the greatest spokesperson for it lol...it's kinda like after the war if Hitler would of invited all the Jews over for a bbq followed by a prayer meeting....im not sure how many would've shown up :D

Savage AF! :blushing::D

• Upvote 1

On 8/30/2017 at 7:19 PM, [nra]Buffalo said:

If bailing noobs are talking trash to playerS who would rek them what do you expect them to say thank you? Lol

Trash talk will always be there people who bail the most trash talk the most if you haven't noticed this so far.

Calling people out is not trash talking it's facts.

But yeah there needs to be more pro games being recorded to show people the high level of game play. Iam open to challenges and streamers already Bryan has started recorded these games which is good.

#Mustache ahahahahahahahahahahahaahaha 

On 9/3/2017 at 6:56 AM, -AuF- AuFRuLeR said:

its a great idea..you may just not be the greatest spokesperson for it lol...it's kinda like after the war if Hitler would of invited all the Jews over for a bbq followed by a prayer meeting....im not sure how many would've shown up :D

ty for this

I create a game, and its immediately flooded with every good player on the server.

So although I thank Joe for calling me out for being as internet famous on YR as Hitler, I have to disagree with his sentiment.

I'm friendly with all the top players. And even if people aren't my BFF, everyone who is good joins my games.

As far as streaming goes, like preppy said it needs to be endorsed by cncnet and there should be a link on YR to view streams and improve.

On 9/7/2017 at 10:01 PM, [AuF]Mindwar said:

I create a game, and its immediately flooded with every good player on the server.

So although I thank Joe for calling me out for being as internet famous on YR as Hitler, I have to disagree with his sentiment.

I'm friendly with all the top players. And even if people aren't my BFF, everyone who is good joins my games.

As far as streaming goes, like preppy said it needs to be endorsed by cncnet and there should be a link on YR to view streams and improve.

Your right...my bad ...if there was a catagory for "well-liked all time" you got my vote bro:D