my official quit

Blazer

hi guys.

today i finally acknowledged how this game was ruinning my life and was a very big block in my way to success. i couldn't study properly since i had start this game(since about a year ago) and now I'm quitting. thanks for all good games meanwhile the time. enjoy your life!

love _ Blazer

• Like 1

34 minutes ago, Blazer said:

hi guys.

today i finally acknowledged how this game was ruinning my life and was a very big block in my way to success. i couldn't study properly since i had start this game(since about a year ago) and now I'm quitting. thanks for all good games meanwhile the time. enjoy your life!

love _ Blazer

ggs, sure we may see you around blazer

in the notion the game has ruined your life, it's a responsibility thing that you need to address as well, if it's not one distraction it may be another m8

• Like 1

You'll be back, soon.

I've been in your shoes 10's of times in the past 8+ years. I've finally been able to relinquish the game in the past 4 months, but I stick around the community and try to help out in QM when I can.

We've seen many cases of this.

With that being said, for your sake, I hope you do quit and never come back. For our sake, I hope you are back tomorrow!

Good luck.

ps: I played some games with you on cncnet if I recall, you were fun to play with.

1 hour ago, Marsh said:

ggs, sure we may see you around blazer

in the notion the game has ruined your life, it's a responsibility thing that you need to address as well, if it's not one distraction it may be another m8

20 minutes ago, XXxPrePxX said:

You'll be back, soon.

I've been in your shoes 10's of times in the past 8+ years. I've finally been able to relinquish the game in the past 4 months, but I stick around the community and try to help out in QM when I can.

We've seen many cases of this.

With that being said, for your sake, I hope you do quit and never come back. For our sake, I hope you are back tomorrow!

Good luck.

ps: I played some games with you on cncnet if I recall, you were fun to play with.

i never succeeded playing the game in a reasonable and responsible way. every time i tried that, it didn't last for more than a few days until i dig in the game for long hours again. i have tried to quit the game a few times but i wasn't successful.however, i find life more relaxing without video games than with them. i know it'll be hard to get out of playing the game but i'll try my hardest this time not to come back again.the reason why i decided to quit the game this time is that my abilities in sovling math problems has been affected so much that i can't even focus on the problem compared to the old days that i could solve a bunch of them in a few mins. who knows, maybe i'd be back , but not until i'm really sure that i won't go crazy playing the game again.

p.s. thanks for the XP share

this happens alot if u can't organize i study Work and play and u will see me online for more than 2-3h i hv good grades and my job is pretty good u just need to organize ur life if i hv more study/work to do  i will quit the game for couple of days then come bk my first priority is collage u just need to more control over ur life and good management try to make a schedule follow it for some times it will help for abit GL

Edited by DoDger

Good luck dude. I know for some people it can be very difficult to separate work from play. For others, it's simply flipping a switch. I'm in the boat where I have a very addictive personality and know in order to be fully successful in one thing, I have to completely separate myself from the distractions. Hopefully you can come back casually when you get everything sorted!

I had lobbied for a new forum to cover the addictive nature of games in the spirit of collective/community assistance.

If you would PM the admins/mods to add this to our community: That would be appreciated.

10 minutes ago, Myg said:

I had lobbied for a new forum to cover the addictive nature of games in the spirit of collective/community assistance.

If you would PM the admins/mods to add this to our community: That would be appreciated.

What are you talking about? You are going to have to be more detailed then this.

A new forum such as? Prayer and mediation??? Or what? We already have a general forum here.

Well gaming addicting is a known condition, as well as other forms and expressions of addiction.

After reading this thread I thought It would be a good idea if we faced that issue.

A simple forum for people who are, have been and may be in that situation to share and find support among fellow gamers; nothing fancy.

It may or it may not be, but its worth doing: Community growth includes assisting people not only in the fun parts, but in the confusing/complicated parts as well.

If it was just a stickied thread, it might not be noticed. For such a topic we don't want people missing out on what help can be provided.

17 hours ago, Kikematamitos said:

I have a YouTube channel, people think i play a lot but i play one day per week or two don't leave what you like, if you leave it you never gone a learn moderation and admin your energy, i can help you if you want. 

sure i can get some help, since i'm not sure what i'm going through in my life and what am i supposed to be doing right now. i just study because i must. but of course some mundane  advice won't help since i've been looking every where for how should i spend my time and live.