Jump to content

CnCNet Forums

Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Blazer

my official quit

Recommended Posts

hi guys.

 

today i finally acknowledged how this game was ruinning my life and was a very big block in my way to success. i couldn't study properly since i had start this game(since about a year ago) and now I'm quitting. thanks for all good games meanwhile the time. enjoy your life!

 

love _ Blazer

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

im quiting too (might as well say it here instead of making a new thread)

Edited by ore_truck

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
34 minutes ago, Blazer said:

hi guys.

 

today i finally acknowledged how this game was ruinning my life and was a very big block in my way to success. i couldn't study properly since i had start this game(since about a year ago) and now I'm quitting. thanks for all good games meanwhile the time. enjoy your life!

 

love _ Blazer

ggs, sure we may see you around blazer

in the notion the game has ruined your life, it's a responsibility thing that you need to address as well, if it's not one distraction it may be another m8

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

You'll be back, soon.

 

I've been in your shoes 10's of times in the past 8+ years. I've finally been able to relinquish the game in the past 4 months, but I stick around the community and try to help out in QM when I can.

We've seen many cases of this.

 

With that being said, for your sake, I hope you do quit and never come back. For our sake, I hope you are back tomorrow!

 

Good luck.

ps: I played some games with you on cncnet if I recall, you were fun to play with.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Marsh is right. Addiction is usually the sign of another problem you are running away from. I suggest some quiet time with your mind to see what you are dealing with.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Marsh said:

ggs, sure we may see you around blazer

in the notion the game has ruined your life, it's a responsibility thing that you need to address as well, if it's not one distraction it may be another m8

 

20 minutes ago, XXxPrePxX said:

You'll be back, soon.

 

I've been in your shoes 10's of times in the past 8+ years. I've finally been able to relinquish the game in the past 4 months, but I stick around the community and try to help out in QM when I can.

We've seen many cases of this.

 

With that being said, for your sake, I hope you do quit and never come back. For our sake, I hope you are back tomorrow!

 

Good luck.

ps: I played some games with you on cncnet if I recall, you were fun to play with.

i never succeeded playing the game in a reasonable and responsible way. every time i tried that, it didn't last for more than a few days until i dig in the game for long hours again. i have tried to quit the game a few times but i wasn't successful.however, i find life more relaxing without video games than with them. i know it'll be hard to get out of playing the game but i'll try my hardest this time not to come back again.the reason why i decided to quit the game this time is that my abilities in sovling math problems has been affected so much that i can't even focus on the problem compared to the old days that i could solve a bunch of them in a few mins. who knows, maybe i'd be back , but not until i'm really sure that i won't go crazy playing the game again.

p.s. thanks for the XP share

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

this happens alot if u can't organize i study Work and play and u will see me online for more than 2-3h i hv good grades and my job is pretty good u just need to organize ur life if i hv more study/work to do  i will quit the game for couple of days then come bk my first priority is collage u just need to more control over ur life and good management try to make a schedule follow it for some times it will help for abit GL

Edited by DoDger

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Good luck dude. I know for some people it can be very difficult to separate work from play. For others, it's simply flipping a switch. I'm in the boat where I have a very addictive personality and know in order to be fully successful in one thing, I have to completely separate myself from the distractions. Hopefully you can come back casually when you get everything sorted!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I had lobbied for a new forum to cover the addictive nature of games in the spirit of collective/community assistance.

If you would PM the admins/mods to add this to our community: That would be appreciated.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, Myg said:

I had lobbied for a new forum to cover the addictive nature of games in the spirit of collective/community assistance.

If you would PM the admins/mods to add this to our community: That would be appreciated.

What are you talking about? You are going to have to be more detailed then this.

A new forum such as? Prayer and mediation??? Or what? We already have a general forum here.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Well gaming addicting is a known condition, as well as other forms and expressions of addiction.

After reading this thread I thought It would be a good idea if we faced that issue.

A simple forum for people who are, have been and may be in that situation to share and find support among fellow gamers; nothing fancy.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I think you can use the general forum here and create a topic for it. An entire forum section dedicated to it will not be utilized properly.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

It may or it may not be, but its worth doing: Community growth includes assisting people not only in the fun parts, but in the confusing/complicated parts as well.

If it was just a stickied thread, it might not be noticed. For such a topic we don't want people missing out on what help can be provided.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hugs and kisses  ;)

you are doing the right thing! 

You should come once a while say hello and have some ggs. Goodluck mate.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

XXxPrePxX, well I can't get anywhere without the community's support first. So this idea might go nowhere.

Edited by Myg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, aWarN1GGa said:

 This game created legends.

What legends? xD Keyboard warriors.

I've lost quite a lot of time on these games, namely RA2 and YR, it is an addicting game, unfortunately.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I have a YouTube channel, people think i play a lot but i play one day per week or two don't leave what you like, if you leave it you never gone a learn moderation and admin your energy, i can help you if you want. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 hours ago, Kikematamitos said:

I have a YouTube channel, people think i play a lot but i play one day per week or two don't leave what you like, if you leave it you never gone a learn moderation and admin your energy, i can help you if you want. 

sure i can get some help, since i'm not sure what i'm going through in my life and what am i supposed to be doing right now. i just study because i must. but of course some mundane  advice won't help since i've been looking every where for how should i spend my time and live.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...