CnCNet Forums

Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
v2elite

Will there be a Red Alert 2 mode in ladder?

Forst of all - great Job with the ladder! Works great for me (just still getting the main executable stopped working error as many others)

My Question:

Normally I am playing Red Alert 2 mode only since i think Yuri made the game worse... Will there be a opportunity to play ladder in Ra2 Mode?

Edited by v2elite

Also join to this question. I want Ra2mode ladder too, if its not diffecult to add this thing, do it please.

7 minutes ago, Lud0wig said:

Пожалуйста, нет...

why not? Why not split?

3 minutes ago, DeCKs said:

why not? Why not split?

Because I really want to play RA2, not the so called "RA2 Mode" on YR, which isn't quite RA2

Edited by Lud0wig

2 minutes ago, Lud0wig said:

Because I really want to play RA2, not the so called "RA2 Mode" on YR, which isn't quite RA2

u want use bug in game?

Edited by DeCKs

20 minutes ago, Lud0wig said:

RA2 Mode = the real RA2...

Yuri was created to make some more money... it was never ment to be good or balanced...

The Yuri stuff just destroyed the game... "battle fortress" lol

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, v2elite said:

Yuri was created to make some more money... it was never ment to be good or balanced...

The Yuri stuff just destroyed the game... "battle fortress" lol

Where did you get this nonsense from?

Its not 100% same as RA2, but it is the only option for those, who want to play CnCNet, but doesnt want to play YR.

So, play YR, and dont play RA2mode, dont see probmels for you.

I just wanted to say, that me and many other players want RA2 mode ladder, right now when original RA2 is not playable on CnCNet.

There's this dilemma where people are going to get really funny about RA2 Mode having it's own ladder, I'm not sure it's worth the abuse?

I personally dont need a own ladder for this. for me it would be sufficient if its one ladder but you can select ra2 mode when creating a game.

I think it will depend on the amount of players playing. If we see a boom in the YR ladder and it has plenty of players, then maybe it's not a bad idea to do a Ra2 mode ladder. For now, I side with the idea that it is a bad idea to introduce a Ra2 mode ladder, simply because we need one working, very active ladder first. 

ra2 has a ladder, go get bailed on xwis

or

enjoy what they've brought to the table here at cncnet.

(very long time ra2 ladder player on xwis and wol)

XWIS is dead, and CnCNet is the best platform for playing now. Less lags, better functional, more players. But YR is not good for every one. Many people complain about Battle Fortress and Yuri as a fraction. Also, many people like classic RA2. So, I think the idea of RA2mode QM at least has to be tested.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

I prefer ra2. But ra2 mode will never be real ra2. It's YR with only ra2 units. And regardless of how they try to simulate ra2, it will never fully get there. So if you're on cncnet you might as well just be happy with YR

• Upvote 1