Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
XXxPrePxX

The "Who is...." topic.

Recommended Posts

11 minutes ago, Omituinen said:

Imagine being so out of excuses that you have to pull out the "you vetoed sov/allied maps" excuse after loses.

 

Why don't u crying pussies go buy skirts and come out of the closet already?

I wasnt making an excuse, nor did i happen to lose most of em, just pointing out the flaws in the veto system

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)

The only flaws are in your logic. Stop crying about every single thing you dislike and play the game.

If i see a fucking vote topic about this tomorrow i will get triggered.
please i don't want to be triggered don't do it :(((

Edited by Omituinen

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, Omituinen said:

The only flaws are in your logic. Stop crying about every single thing you dislike and play the game.

If i see a fucking vote topic about this tomorrow i will get triggered.
please i don't want to be triggered don't do it :(((

the whole point of this 'alpha phase' is to build a system that works for everyone, im entitled to post my views. if you dont like em, you know where to go ;) if you don't see the fact that yuri can handpick only 4 maps to play against allied or soviet as a flaw, then your dumber than i thought.

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, ZiGZaG said:

the whole point of this 'alpha phase' is to build a system that works for everyone, im entitled to post my views. if you dont like em, you know where to go ;) if you don't see the fact that yuri can handpick only 4 maps to play against allied or soviet as a flaw, then your dumber than i thought.

 

you're*

The point of the alpha phase is that you should flood every topic with your complaints?
Weird, I heard there was a whole section for that? ladder testers or something ?

 

And yes I have to agree, you indeed are very entitled person.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
13 hours ago, Omituinen said:

 

you're*

The point of the alpha phase is that you should flood every topic with your complaints?
Weird, I heard there was a whole section for that? ladder testers or something ?

 

And yes I have to agree, you indeed are very entitled person.

Im not here for the grammar lessons thanks.

I didn't bring the topic up, i merely commented because the point was raised, and again its not a complaint, perhaps you should learn the difference. A complaint would be like the topic you made crying here https://forums.cncnet.org/topic/7744-what-happens-when-you-can-quit-at-the-game-at-start-without-any-consequences/?page=1, doesnt seem to be in ladder testers forum either.

Your a very arrogant person, do you hear me complaining? No.

If you don't like what i have to say then feel free to block me, doesn't bother me in the slightest ;)

Edited by ZiGZaG
  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, ZiGZaG said:

Im not here for the grammar lessons thanks.

I didn't bring the topic up, i merely commented because the point was raised, and again its not a complaint, perhaps you should learn the difference. Your a very arrogant person, do you hear me complaining? No.

If you don't like what i have to say then feel free to block me, doesn't bother me in the slightest ;)

You're*

  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Who is:

1) Shogun: big time lamer noob. Would like to go out of my way to slap this kid around. thx

2) r(hello): ez win that don't respect the superior player. Would like to go out of my way to slap this kid around. thx

  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Who's this Pogba nub?
Going around reacting to everyone's posts, too scared to post himself.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 4/1/2018 at 12:23 AM, VWWWWWWWWWWW said:

Who is:

1) Shogun: big time lamer noob. Would like to go out of my way to slap this kid around. thx

2) r(hello): ez win that don't respect the superior player. Would like to go out of my way to slap this kid around. thx

shogun is zigzag.

hello is a random player who used to play cm too before qm( i think he still does). no idea about his past tho.

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Who is Spiderman? Just want to know who I'm getting owned by so I can gauge quite how rusty and bad I actually am.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, hosae said:

Who is Spiderman? Just want to know who I'm getting owned by so I can gauge quite how rusty and bad I actually am.

It's the guy with enhanced abilites that stops villains in New York from fulfilling their evil schemes!

  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
On 4/11/2018 at 6:37 PM, FReQuEnZy said:

Is Lame4Fame Adam?

i think adam quit the game .

and mostly lame4fame plays sov unlike adam that mostly uses allied .

So, no he is not .

Edited by JSDS

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
57 minutes ago, FReQuEnZy said:

Who is JSDS?

he is the guy that  always bails you xD 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×