December Holiday 2v2 Tournament Sign up

XXxPrePxX

Yeah -- just as a general update: I have a basic bracket made, but will need to re do it with the inclusion of a few new teams and members. I'm quite busy at school so the bracket will come either tonight or tomorrow unless we have more groups/members continue to join. Should be up during the weekend and we are not in a super-rush to play games ASAP, so don't be too worried. 

Attention!

Information for all participants.

We organised Discord server for this tournament. You know, it may be hard to get teams and streamer online for broadcasting games, so, to make it easier, everybody have to join discord channel, were all participants can find theit opponents easier.

Also, we have a special bonus for participants. For every team, we organised a small voice chat (2-3 members), so now, you dont have to think, what program to use for speaking during the match, you can do it right on our discord server.

Here is the link, join:  https://discord.gg/HZREnNR

Also, if somebody wants to join commenting matches, I made a room for streamers.

5a22d2c316ca9_TournyDiscord.png.5b5a3df625fa52b040c1348253ab8025.png

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

K guys, unfortunately since we have 11 teams that means 6 teams are going to have to play an 'extra' game while 5 teams will be in 'round 2' automatically (i.e. have first round byes).

Now, my thinking is that I can put the top 5 teams (which I project) into the byes. I can either do this or I can completely randomize the bracket.

My top 5 teams in no order: Matt+max, Marko's Squad, Buff's squad, Marsh/Kinky, Tim+ZigZag

I could give these teams byes and have the rest in the first round, or I can randomize bracket. Anyone have a say?

1 hour ago, VWWWWWWWWWWW said:

Let us play kinky's team in the first round. Lot of trash talk about how he's gonna beat us etc. Let us humiliate him right away =]

I would actually enjoy playing you and max first, trash talk aside