December Holiday 2v2 Tournament Sign up

XXxPrePxX

So the only thing I can do to include @Ankarar and ic0 is push Buffalo+Justin+Chandlers vs. lud0 + zhas back into the previous round and have Buffalo+Justin+chandler play vs. Ankarar + ico in the round 2 of the bracket (i.e. place ank and ico0s team in that spot as well).

So, this depends on whether or not Buffalo+Chandler+Justin mind having an extra series here against you guys. 

So, @Chandler @[nra]Buffalo are you guys OK with this? Or would you rather keep your spot in round 3 already. 

Hey, yeah, so... uhh... I'm around today again, however, I'm pretty sure JSDS/Leo are not too interested any longer...

So, uhh, my teammates if you are around we can try to get a series against... literally anyone. Kinky team, ZigZag team, JSDS team, i don't care, I'm just trying to get this going on our side of the bracket.

So, uh... my teammates step up, any opponents, step up? I mean, I'm available for the next 48 hours... I'd like to make this happen, but It's hard when I have no idea who will step up.

SO STEP UP! This is your chance to start your trek to go on to the finals where you will likely meet the dominating team of Matt/Max or possibly Buffalo's squad or an outside chance of Gun_Mans squad! STEPPPPP UP AND OWN ME PLZ.

Prep, ankarar's ip is listed on dronebl.  Waiting on that to get removed - gamesurge has to deal with it.  As of yesterday it was not removed.  I am also going christmas shopping right now so I would not be able to play today.  Buffalo said he is available tomorrow and so am I.  Hopefully Chandler is available and Ankarar's issue is resolved tomorrow.  You could also get games going if you want to resolve the issue and either sub my team, matt's team, or buffalo's team for the JSDS team and revert the bracket to its original configuration - just a suggestion.

1 hour ago, Gun_Man said:

Prep, ankarar's ip is listed on dronebl.  Waiting on that to get removed - gamesurge has to deal with it.  As of yesterday it was not removed.  I am also going christmas shopping right now so I would not be able to play today.  Buffalo said he is available tomorrow and so am I.  Hopefully Chandler is available and Ankarar's issue is resolved tomorrow.  You could also get games going if you want to resolve the issue and either sub my team, matt's team, or buffalo's team for the JSDS team and revert the bracket to its original configuration - just a suggestion.

I will be on tomorrow, but much earlier than usual.  Like pre 6pm UTC (don't mind doing morning if that helps).  I won't be on in the evening.