December Holiday 2v2 Tournament Sign up

XXxPrePxX

5 minutes ago, Chandler said:

we can play now if any streamer happens to be around?

Win4ester is likely sleeping due to where he is from. Try to find anyone in the lobby that can upload games. If you absolutely can't, I have no problem with you guys getting the series in unrecorded -- although, that's up to you guys (it's kinda nice to have your games recorded tho).

3 minutes ago, SodswSov said:

Ron do you want to stream them? I don’t see any other teams on

I can't stream/record. My old computer won't work with that. Do you have an update on Chandler's series? Are they playing with a streamer or  no streamer? Or not playing at all?

4 minutes ago, Chandler said:

not playing as gunman has pulled out.  Can play you and sodswsov if you want prep ^

Actually, that's a cool idea. I don't think we have a streamer, but f*** it, it's not like I'm going to cheat you guys out of your wins.

We can get on now, I think.

Updated bracket: http://challonge.com/ra2yrdec2017

GG's with Chandler/Buffalo.

Now, Chandler/Buffalo vs. Matt/Max is set up for an excellent series.

Gun_Man+Ankarar are now in the top of the bracket facing a bye or To be Filled. @ZiGZaG if you are on tomorrow, your opponents will be Gun_man+Ankarar.

Alternatively, if Kinkys3x/ico0 or some form wants to take over JSDS/Leo spot, they may and face off with Gun_man+ankarar, but we need to know asap.

Also, thanks to Joe (AuFruler) for the quick recording.

Thanks @SodswSov for the teammate! Sorry you had to carry me throughout :D.

• Like 1

33 minutes ago, Win4ester said:

OMG dude nice players but bad video quality, first fix that resolution to native and use H.264 codec with DxTory if you don't have GeForce Experience, i can teach you how i had a bad pc in the past and i know how to record in hi quality.

Sorry i am OCD i can't watch that, looks stretched. 

On 24.12.2017 at 7:23 PM, Kikematamitos said:

OMG dude nice players but bad video quality, first fix that resolution to native and use H.264 codec with DxTory if you don't have GeForce Experience, i can teach you how i had a bad pc in the past and i know how to record in hi quality.

Sorry i am OCD i can't watch that, looks stretched. 

These games were streamed, so possibilities for improvement of quality are limited. I used OBS Studio to stream in Full HD resolution, and bitrate was 6800. These days I tryed to stream on 10 000, but broadcast on twitch wasnt available with such a bitrate.