Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Kain_niaK

How do I filter out other game rooms?

Question

I only want to see the game rooms I want to play, right now I see the game rooms of every game I have installed. There is a filter to filter out chat users that are playing the other games, but how do I filter out the games? When I want to play tibsun I don't want to see red alert games and vica versa.

0 answers to this question

There have been no answers to this question yet

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

• Similar Content

• By Noahsark
      Hi,
      I was trying to fix a problem that cause my game frequently freeze after a few second of game starting. I searched many similar problems but there is nothing solve my problem. I tried almost every thing that I can find in the game folder.  My PC is win10+amd ryzen 5+ GTX1080ti. Finally I found the problem is the "VideoBackBuffer" option in redalert.ini. When I set VideoBackBuffer=No my game start to work properly. There should be something wrong when it is Yes by default. 
      This really troubled me many days since this option is not in any game config UI. Hopefully this will help the others that have same problem and this could be fixed soon. 
    • By Noyjitat
      Okay so for some very strange reason I have some trees and ore drills I'm unable to delete. When I first saved the map and loaded up they were not present until the game loaded but now they are. And the only way to ever supposedly delete them is to to put ton of stuff on them and then start deleting objects. Eventually I'm able to remove a few then some of the new ones I placed are also undeleteable. What is causing this? Is there another map editor I should be using other than final alert? I know final alert is pretty damn old like the existing games but people do make new and better tools over the years and im surprised nobody ever made something better or if they did I haven't found it.
    • By poey2002
      All is Dawn of the Tiberium Age, Twisted Insurrection and Red-Resurrection is 3 Games Crash my Game Help!
    • By Skybee
      Hello again!
      I have been working on salvaging old computers from my closet so my crew can enjoy some C&C95 together.
      On my old GatewayCx210x, windows XP Sp3, machine, C&C95 Gold works great until I shutdown or restart the computer. Then, after I do a shutdown/restart, I return to open game and nothing happens. The game is in the task manager process list, but never actually opens anything at all. To fix this, I have to uninstall/reinstall C&C95 Gold. I used Nyerguds installer from http://nyerguds.arsaneus-design.com/cnc95upd/cc95p106/
      Is this an installer problem and should I try a different installer? What should I do?
      This is just an annoyance. Besides this, the game continues to process great without any weirdness.
      Thanks for any help, appreciate it.
    • By Rayko
      My apologies if I am asking in the wrong forum.
      So, since the last update of CNCnet for Yuri's revenge, the .exe files keep getting self deleted. 
      is there a way to fix this? anybody else is experiencing this issue?