December 2vs2 Bracket and Rules

XXxPrePxX

2 hours ago, Win4ester said:

If nobody interested in playing tourny games, I dont understand, why did they register.

thats why i say it was rushed, nobody ever really registered, they just showed interest then prep took that and made a bracket out of it.

• Like 1

my m8s and i are on every single day.  no opponent is on, ever.  i'd just name -1- as winner and call it a day

Tell the exect, or at least the approximate time.

@ZAIN

If I will replace Kinky and Orange by your team, will you be able to play on Wednesday against GunMan and Ankarar? (The match would start from score 0:0, no matter how they played Kingy + Orange).

7 hours ago, Win4ester said:

Tell the exect, or at least the approximate time.

@ZAIN

If I will replace Kinky and Orange by your team, will you be able to play on Wednesday against GunMan and Ankarar? (The match would start from score 0:0, no matter how they played Kingy + Orange).

yes i believe i can but what time ? can gunman and ankarar play ? 

GunMan and Ankarar go futher in the brackets. Its technical victory, because in the middle of the series Blazer told that he has to go. 

Guys, if you cant play the whole series until 5 victories on one broadcast, then dont bother to get games. This is like disrespect to me (I have to cancel my deals), and disrespect to viewers, that gathering to watch the show, but see nothing. No need to stream such a sh*t.

About tourny.

Now Tim and ZigZag facing GunMan and Ankarar. Their series has to be played until Sunday. (Saturday is the last day to play). Would be better, if you call me to stream it. If I''l be online, u can find me in discord. Also, u can record or stream series by yourself or find other streamer.

As for Scalpem+Marsh+Dodger, they have to play their series today (Friday). If they will not do, they will get tech loses. Also, if these guys will not get their games today, the winner of the series between Gunman+Ankarar VS Tim+ZigZag goes in finals, and will face Max and Matt.

6 hours ago, Win4ester said:

Now Tim and ZigZag facing GunMan and Ankarar. Their series has to be played until Sunday. (Saturday is the last day to play). Would be better, if you call me to stream it. If I''l be online, u can find me in discord. Also, u can record or stream series by yourself or find other streamer.

@ZiGZaG When u guys getting on?

Thats a joke? Dont Force your Viewers to watch that lag Games and im sure if ankarar Cant fix his lag Master matt and Max wont Play.

why u Not put Chandler and tej in final? You could have your final 2 weeks ago. Cncnet are to many Little Kids with big ego and big bail when ppl ask for Games.

• Haha 1

can anyone ban this noob sero from posting anywhere, ever?  Matt/max already took care of chandler/buffalo 5-1.  I'm down to play since literally nobody else will step up.  If the serial talker sero would like to find a m8 and play us first i'll gladly 5-0 him.

• Haha 1

Hey gunman whats up? I just try to help and give Tipps. I Hope your GF is managing your life well bro.

Win4ester your replay with ankarar was watchable when i did Speed 1.5 on YouTube.

tej and Chandler are always rdy. 

22 minutes ago, sero said:

Hey gunman whats up? I just try to help and give Tipps. I Hope your GF is managing your life well bro.

Win4ester your replay with ankarar was watchable when i did Speed 1.5 on YouTube.

tej and Chandler are always rdy. 

Can you stop writing for the sake of using the keyboard? Thanks

@sero

http://challonge.com/ra2yrdec2017

Here are the brackets. Max and Matt alredy been eliminated from the tournament. Also, remaining participants doesnt show any activity, so I have to give them technical loses, other way, tourny will remain unfinished. Here is still time remaining for Tim+ZifZag to eliminate GunMan+Ankarar from the tournament. But seems like they are not interested in taking their chance to get into the finals.

Dont Force your Viewers to watch that lag Games and im sure if ankarar Cant fix his lag Master matt and Max wont Play.

I dont force anybody, they watch because they want it, lol

If you want to see rematch of Max + Matt VS Buffalo and Chandler, you can ask Buf and Chand, if they are interested, and if they say yes, I can stream it, but it wouldnt be a tourny game, just a match for show.

On 20/01/2018 at 9:09 PM, Win4ester said:

@sero

http://challonge.com/ra2yrdec2017

Here are the brackets. Max and Matt alredy been eliminated from the tournament. Also, remaining participants doesnt show any activity, so I have to give them technical loses, other way, tourny will remain unfinished. Here is still time remaining for Tim+ZifZag to eliminate GunMan+Ankarar from the tournament. But seems like they are not interested in taking their chance to get into the finals.

I dont force anybody, they watch because they want it, lol

If you want to see rematch of Max + Matt VS Buffalo and Chandler, you can ask Buf and Chand, if they are interested, and if they say yes, I can stream it, but it wouldnt be a tourny game, just a match for show.

I wait almost 2 months for games to be played then when they finally do get played i get 2 days before im removed from the tournament? Go fuck yourself. What an ignorant asshole you are. Not everyone wants to or can play at your timetable, the arrogance in this is overwhelming. This tournament wasnt very succsessful but it got 10x worse when you got involved and started trying to rush things to suit your own agenda.

These things shouldnt be done to suit your desires or needs, they should be done to suit the needs of the community, something you clearly failed to understand.

Edited by ZiGZaG
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 3