December 2vs2 Bracket and Rules

XXxPrePxX

4 hours ago, JSDS said:

hey prep 

60% i can play today at night .but leo said he can't play on wednesday ...

i'll see if sypoy can .if yes we will have the games if rocketeer or koreamigx is on

if no leo and sypoy 50% will be on thursday 

my team was on also yesterday all 3 members but i cound find you or rocketeer for games .

What do you mean by night? 

And when will you know for sure? 

And Also, if you guys are all on -- you have to let us know, lol. I am usually not on the game, but I'm around on the forums often. Just post in here or give us a heads up. 

Edited by XXxPrePxX

6 hours ago, XXxPrePxX said:

What do you mean by night? 

And when will you know for sure? 

And Also, if you guys are all on -- you have to let us know, lol. I am usually not on the game, but I'm around on the forums often. Just post in here or give us a heads 

https://discord.gg/PxmkB9K

You guys could collaborate your games through discord.

Edited by FlyingMustache

by 'tomorrow' we need to know what time you are talking about. I am available all day, but if I don't know the general time then I won't know when to tune in.

Find a time where you know you/leo/sy will be online (2 of you guys). Then, we know I'll be online at that time as well and all we need to do is talk to rocketeer or sodsw to make it.

:D

So get us a time.

• Haha 1

11 hours ago, XXxPrePxX said:

by 'tomorrow' we need to know what time you are talking about. I am available all day, but if I don't know the general time then I won't know when to tune in.

Find a time where you know you/leo/sy will be online (2 of you guys). Then, we know I'll be online at that time as well and all we need to do is talk to rocketeer or sodsw to make it.

:D

So get us a time.

i can be on tonight too 6-11pm UK time

Ok So Rocketeer is presumably ready now for the next 5 hours from this post. I'm on as well.

Does anyone see JSDS in the lobby? I guess i'll try to get on now and find him in the lobby. @JSDS or @LeOwNzAll are you guys around now?

If not them, we can always switch them with ico and @Ankarar if they are on right now and then just place JSDS/Leoownz in a different part of the bracket for this weekend.

Let's just try to get a series in here.

edit, well i'm on now. Looking for either team of JSDS/Leo/Sy or Ank/ic0 if either team is around let's do this thing

Edited by XXxPrePxX

@JSDS @LeOwNzAll We need a time to be ready for Saturday or Sunday play. Talk together and please find a time that works for both of you. We need a heads up on this time. I've already stated that I am universally ready and my partners need a heads up on what time (but should be ready).

Please get us a time as soon as possible (so we are not ambushed at the last minute) otherwise we will have to go in a different direction with your squad.

Thank you.

Also, I am looking to add a team of ico0/kinkys3x/Mustachex/Ankarar, but I am not sure who to add out of these players. If any representative can tell me what the team is, I can have them pput into the bracket to play Vs. Buffalo/Justin/Chandler.

I've adjusted the bracket to reflect this here: http://challonge.com/ra2yrdec2017

So, @[nra]Buffalo and @Chandler you guys can get ready to play some team of this formation.

If we need to replace JSDS/Leo on Sat night/Sunday night we will also potentially be looking for a team. But let's hope they come through.