December 2vs2 Bracket and Rules

XXxPrePxX

1 hour ago, Gun_Man said:

Hey, havent been around for the holidays.  I'm back and ready to finish games vs kinky/orange team whenever they are ready.  Is saturday good?

No, I'll be available in Friday ad Sunday, but I have other stuff for Saturday. Also, consider time, when u can play the whole series until 5 victories. Gathering same people twice and launching stream twice because of one series - very awful idea.

So, we have teams: GunMan + Ankarak  and  Frequenzy + Heldro. Representatives of these teams replied, if other teams will not response to the topic, it would be considered as they dont care about tournament, and I'll start giving tech loses. 

I heared that none of the tournaments got to its ending, but this one will be finished, no matter how.

40 minutes ago, Win4ester said:

No, I'll be available in Friday ad Sunday, but I have other stuff for Saturday. Also, consider time, when u can play the whole series until 5 victories. Gathering same people twice and launching stream twice because of one series - very awful idea.

So, we have teams: GunMan + Ankarak  and  Frequenzy + Heldro. Representatives of these teams replied, if other teams will not response to the topic, it would be considered as they dont care about tournament, and I'll start giving tech loses. 

I heared that none of the tournaments got to its ending, but this one will be finished, no matter how.

Hey, so Sunday will work for me at 2:15 Pacific time.  Is that ok for you?  If not, I can find another streamer for Saturday or Sunday at 2:15.

Also, did Kinky pull out?  I doubt they would...so we should finish our games vs them first before a team moves on.

I tryed to contact Kinky in discord, but my message wasnt delivered to him, seems like he is not on cnc discord channel.  I have an idea of changing Kinky's team on Zain and Blazer, and let em play with Ankarar and GunMan. Starting score would be 0:0.

If somebody can contact Kinky or Orange, let them know.  I'm giving them 2 days, and then, they gonna be replaced by Zain and Blazer.

2 hours ago, Win4ester said:

I tryed to contact Kinky in discord, but my message wasnt delivered to him, seems like he is not on cnc discord channel.  I have an idea of changing Kinky's team on Zain and Blazer, and let em play with Ankarar and GunMan. Starting score would be 0:0.

If somebody can contact Kinky or Orange, let them know.  I'm giving them 2 days, and then, they gonna be replaced by Zain and Blazer.

That series is already like 4-3 or 4-2 already or something.

On 11.01.2018 at 4:11 AM, Inego said:

Hi guys im orange

i talk with kink and we want to finish this

but actually im very busy if u guys can wait i will be available next week

So, here is the next week. Where are the games?

You can play your games until Friday and do it without stream, or ask somebody else to stream / record your games, then tell me the results.

In Friday, there will be no more chances to play, I'll start giving tech loses and crearing brackets. Dont know really, how should I decide, which team to disqualify (maybe both, because GunMan was the reason, why teams didnt finish the series in the first place). 

Now its all up to you, and remember, if your team will win, you will have to play.

@Scalpem   @Marsh @ Dodger        AND      @Frequenzy  @Heldro

You also have time until friday, to consider, when you'll play your series

If none of the series will happen, Tim + ZigZag go into the finals.

you cant just send a team to the finals without playing any rounds. its a big fail like making players re-enter. tbh this whole tournament is a fail because it was rushed so hard. blazer posted a topic saying yo maybe we could have a 2v2 tournamant? then when some people posted ye we might be interested, next thing prep just took it and started the tournament lol. 

besides the fact that it was rushed like that people obviously dident really make any effort to arrange their games besides matt & max. im also guilty of this, however i did post a few times i was available but when nobody responds i cant really be bothered to try to arrange this game.

i am available the next 2 days basicly any time, so if freq, marsh, scalpem and or dodger let me know if they are available aswell or not we can arrange a game.

52 minutes ago, heldro said:

you cant just send a team to the finals without playing any rounds. its a big fail like making players re-enter. tbh this whole tournament is a fail because it was rushed so hard. blazer posted a topic saying yo maybe we could have a 2v2 tournamant? then when some people posted ye we might be interested, next thing prep just took it and started the tournament lol. 

besides the fact that it was rushed like that people obviously dident really make any effort to arrange their games besides matt & max. im also guilty of this, however i did post a few times i was available but when nobody responds i cant really be bothered to try to arrange this game.

i am available the next 2 days basicly any time, so if freq, marsh, scalpem and or dodger let me know if they are available aswell or not we can arrange a game.

I agree with heldro think its dumb for me to get an automatic bypass straight into the final.

Saves me some time i suppose ? but really whats the rush? Wait and let the players involved play, this isnt that urgent and waiting till people are available wont hurt anyone.

Also ive replaced tim with Nashenas as hes not been around.

tbh this whole tournament is a fail because it was rushed so hard.

Wasting 1,5 month for the tournament that is still not ended, called "rush" for you? Are you really so slow?  I spent only 2 days for helding 1v1 tournament for russian players, and it feels 2 month wouldnt be enough for players here. Just feel the difference.

Give a time when u ready, if nobody response's, u getting tech win. 

you cant just send a team to the finals without playing any rounds.

I can, teams had 1,5 month to get into the finals by themselves. If nobody interested in playing tourny games, I dont understand, why did they register.