League of Legends x Command & Conquer

iTzBryan

Are you trying to change the topic? That is bad. Very bad. Unfair to any one who posted reactions too. It isn't even like we lashed out to you. Only the game. Now most posts don't really make sense for new readers.

Just to be informative to anyone else reading this topic for the first time. The original post was about C&C Rivals. The mobile game.
HiTzBryan liked it. We didn't (for obvious reasons)

55 minutes ago, X3M said:

Are you trying to change the topic? That is bad. Very bad. Unfair to any one who posted reactions too. It isn't even like we lashed out to you. Only the game. Now most posts don't really make sense for new readers.

Just to be informative to anyone else reading this topic for the first time. The original post was about C&C Rivals. The mobile game.
HiTzBryan liked it. We didn't (for obvious reasons)

Um... if you notice the creation date of this thread (December 2017), this is my content thread. I try to keep it updated with the latest stuff. This  was not made for the Rivals post. Don't you see all of my bumps for new content?

• Like 1

Sure I see the bumps. But reactions to certain posts should be kept in honor. Or else the whole topic doesn't make any sense.  Better to put links to video's in new posts. Instead of editing the very first post over and over again. Or put all links in chronological order in the first post, preferably with date.

I am sure you have noticed that most reactions are in subject of the rivals post that has disappeared. Not the other posts that are written over it.

Before I saw your last bumb, one more was made before it. Doest that mean that I didn't even see the other edit?

Stuff like that get people to get pissed, indifferent or totally starting to ignore.

14 minutes ago, X3M said:

Sure I see the bumps. But reactions to certain posts should be kept in honor. Or else the whole topic doesn't make any sense.  Better to put links to video's in new posts. Instead of editing the very first post over and over again. Or put all links in chronological order in the first post, preferably with date.

I am sure you have noticed that most reactions are in subject of the rivals post that has disappeared. Not the other posts that are written over it.

Before I saw your last bumb, one more was made before it. Doest that mean that I didn't even see the other edit?

Stuff like that get people to get pissed, indifferent or totally starting to ignore.

Sorry I'm not going to spam the forums with multi-posting videos over and over again. This is my content post. Your assumptions were wrong. Move on.

• 3 years later...

It feels like they're repeating the same mistakes as Duke Nukem Forever. They attempted to create a game based on a beloved series, but they went in the wrong direction. It's as if they're trying to please both the old fans of the Command & Conquer (C&C) franchise and the new generation of gamers at the same time. The C&C fans would enjoy seeing familiar elements like Kane, tiberium, Mammoth Tanks, Orcas, and even Seth in the game. However, a mobile game with pay-to-win mechanics is not going to make C&C players happy. On the other hand, the new generation of gamers might be interested in mobile pay-to-win games, but they don't understand or appreciate the depth of the C&C franchise. They don't recognize it as a great series. So, we already have two types of people who dislike the game. The next type is the bandwagon trolls...

• iTzBryan changed the title to League of Legends x Command & Conquer