• More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Grant

Anti bailing measures and connection fixes

Ladder changes:
Thanks to @dkeeton

• Connection fixes (In relation to this)
  • Anti-bailing measures include hiding specific information on pre-load and in game menus
    • Player factions 
    • Player names

• Like 2

I understand the concept behind this, but i think its a bad idea..

Depending on what faction you are playing against determines how and where you build right from the start, this can make all the difference. Especially against Yuri.

Edited by ZiGZaG

You can still see the enemy's side in the ally screen. Hiding the side is just meant to prevent people from disconnecting at the load screen.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

• Similar Content

• By kane105
      I installed the full download of Tiberian Sun and it works perfectly until the end of the second mission of the Nod campaign. After that the screen goes back and it gives the "Tiberian Sun Executable error" message and crashes. I've tried it a couple of times all with the same result. Is there any fix or anything I could try?
    • By AndrewFord
      on the CncNet5 (RA, TS, TD version) there is usually a flashing green button that says "streaming" whenever someone is live on twitch but it doesn't show anymore. When shall this be fixed.
    • By johnmike
      I tried other ways on forum deleting Version and reinstalling it 5 times. still IHAVE DIFFERENT FILE FROM HOST
      client.log
    • By Genio
      I want to edit the vehicle and building graphics. Where do I find the original graphics and where do I have to place the edited ones in cnc to replace the original?

Greetings and thank you