CnCNet Forums

Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
TK3600

Red Alert 2:YR AI improvement mod (Update!! 1.18.05.16) Compatible with CNC client now

Hey Mr. TK

So I have noticed the 3 factories making 3 tanks, and 2 rax making 2 boris/tanya and acting like cloning vat,

But there is something new about your ai

So i created new map and, with trigger, gave your AI 3 MCV. He made 9 war factories, and 3 nuclear power plants + 4 industrial plants LOOOL.

makes me wonder how much does it reduce cost XD

Im impressed with your trigger. I like it. Each MCV duplicate buildings just like cloning vat. I havent tried it with superweapons yet xD

• Thanks 1

Hello Mr. TK,

I was thinking that paradropped GIs should auto deploy and destroy units around them. after they kill units/sentry guns, then they destroy buildings. after that they undeploy and move on. they will do much better damage when they deploy.

i hope thats not too much bother to do lol

9 hours ago, MapDesigner said:

Hello Mr. TK,

I was thinking that paradropped GIs should auto deploy and destroy units around them. after they kill units/sentry guns, then they destroy buildings. after that they undeploy and move on. they will do much better damage when they deploy.

i hope thats not too much bother to do lol

I have tried and I can't do it. I guess it is hard coded too. Only modify exe file can do it.

Hey man, I originally found this mod through reddit and i wanted to comment on there but the thread was archived so i had to comment on here,
Anyway, i just downloaded your beautiful mod and played a game on my own map that i made (to see if unofficial maps affected the mod that much.) and i had a BLAST playing, it was 2v2 (me with a brutal bot against 2 brutals) i was so surprised when i saw my ally help me with a Repair IFV and the general improvements to AI.
This is a really well done mod, thank you for making this. 

Disclaimer- Just an idea and i have  no idea the amount of work/time that would need to be put into this but that being said...

Why has CNCNET not taken advantage of this AI? They could put an entirely new setting aka "Ranked AI" This can also be the start of using bots in QM if you go idle for a certain amount of time, even taking it further you could put scenarios in game (you and a brutal ai spawning against 2 ranked ais' in whatever type of situation). I think this would add a nice dynamic to the game and a breath of fresh air etc..

• Like 1

@ TK3600

• Is there a way to add your AI improvements to a specific map only without making changes to the gamefiles? (ideally without all the other modifications)
  • Would it also work in Red Alert 2 mode (without Yuri)?

Do you have an infantry only AI? (would prolly only be good for soviet since they dont need to deploy)

Edit: also, has there been an update not document here in the OP?

Edit: does demo truck have longer radiation time?

Edited by MapDesigner