CnCNet Forums

Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Grant

How to Host a Tunnel Server on CnCNet

This topic is now closed to further replies.
Sign in to follow this  

• Similar Content

• By Fine Cigar
      Afternoon,
      When I stream live to twitch via Xsplit gamecaster, I need to fully restart my computer once 1 game ends in order for CNCNET to remain active. Otherwise it shuts down and when I go into the app again, it goes to the updates downloading message and closes down.
      Do you know what could be causing this?
      Dan
    • By Productions
      I am making a mod for Tiberian Sun, but I need a file which I cannot find in my directory. I have no GameOptions.ini, and cannot find a way to add more factions to the game, so does CnCNet come with the file? Or do I have to download it elsewhere?
    • By Grant
      Would you add cash to a monthly ladder pool?  It could be as low as a $2 entry to be able to compete, top 10 to compete for top 3 prizes?

• By johanhunter
      I have a problem with something in CnCNet and is because I already installed a map in the custom folder of red alert 2 and I can play it, but for some reason I can't playing online, it appears in the select map screen and all is good but when it's loading just my team loads but other players don't. I don't know what to do. Also I made custom rules for playing different, for example I change ranges of fire for some units etc, as I said before I can play but the others cannot, How can they play my maps with my rules online?
    • By Asgard
      Hi,
      I've got 2 sons totally crazy about R&A (as i was a long time ago 😀). I've recently bought on steam a 2nd copy of RA3 to play on another computer.
      I've succeeded in playing lan with hitachi but they would like to do the campaigns together.
      Is it possible ?
      2 computers on a same internet connection (WI/FI for one and RJ45 for the other)
      Windows 8 and Windows 7.
      For instance, both games are installed in steam repertories (on the Windows 8 one, it tooks me much pain 🤔to run RA3..).

Thanks for any help, have a nice day.

Arnaud.