Sign in to follow this  
Syrianrefugeeengineer

Was Hitler an aggressor or not?

Chem said in another thread: "Well I felt those people had initiated the aggression or unfair treatment towards me, and it was a retaliation, Hitler was the aggressor, the countries around him fought back in defense. The first shots were fired by the Germans"

White said: "Untrue. Hitler was 'rebuilding' Germany after it's unfair treatment after the 1st world war. And he blamed a lot of the issues of Germany on the Jews. There are debates as to if he actually believed that they were a problem, or if he used the hatred of them to help with his power grabbing, but he certainly continued to pour resources into mass murder, even when he didn't have enough resources to win his war. So I'd wager that he blamed them, and eventually hated them so much that even in the knowledge of his defeat, he wanted to do as much damage as he could."

To say this is untrue is just unhistoric nonsense, sorry. Noone forced Hitler to attack Poland. He wanted the Danzig Corridor and Ostoberschlesien aso from them, true. But he wanted much more:

" „Danzig ist nicht das Objekt, um das es geht. Es handelt sich für uns um Arrondierung des Lebensraumes im Osten und um Sicherstellung der Ernährung … In Europa ist keine andere Möglichkeit zu sehen.“  = Danzig is not the only object, that matters. For us, its about realiment of bounderies of an eastern living space and about securing nourishment ... There is no other possibility in Europe.

You are right about the Versailles contract; you are right, that certain territories of Germany were pretty much stolen by the Polands and the Frenchs (and Japanese, Brits, etc when it comes to the colonies). And even if they lost a war, that was a big aggression from the Triple Entente, true. I would say, if there were no Hitler, then somebody else would have declared that war against Poland and France. But with the moment, Hitler occupied whole Poland, he became the aggressor. It wasnt about getting german territories back, is was only about absolute world domination. AFter the french defeat, he had no more reason for this war. The brits, even Winston Churchill, were in their darkest hours ready for a peace contract, if the Germans would be fair to him. But what did they want? They wanted the UK as a dominion with marionettes as leaders and many parts of the Empire as colonies. Compare it with the French peace contract: They annexed Elsass-Lothringen, they occupied whole North and Middle France; the rest became a half-independend weak state (Vichy-France). And then, Hitler attacked the Baltikum, after he bombed british civilians over and over again, only for the purpose of attacking the SU after that. Noone forced him to do all of this. He declared war against the USA 1941; even today, there are debates, whether the US Congress would have agreed on a war against Germany. Then, Hitler killed 6 million jews or more. And the reason is clear, the historians agree on this: He hated the jews and blamed them for the First WW, the oppression of the german people, aso.

So, he was the aggressor, he never considered only getting his old territory back. An aggression has to be the reason for the other aggression or the last aggression is unattached. And this is here the case. Wouldnt that be the case, then he would have started the aggression with the occupation of Poland October 1939.

Am i right or wrong? I know this isnt much about TD, but two other ppl brought it up and i think, its an important issue.

Edited by Syrianrefugeeengineer
  • Like 1
  • Upvote 1

This generally rings true. From what I understand, "breaking the chains of the Treaty of Versailles" was just the main theme of the propaganda Hitler used to get into office:

posted image

Hitler though, of course, did go way further than just fixing the damage done to Germany by that treaty when he started killing folk who had nothing to do with it, and it does seem that he annexed and invaded places that never belonged to Germany in the first place.

Edited by Chrono Vortex
  • Like 1
  • Upvote 1

LOL

Now pence is a real troll.

Pence what was with that shit today? Dont try to deny it its way too obvious, do you have anger problems? Is that why you do it?

Try to think long term dude you cant do that shit and have me on board, all thats gonna happen is your gonna go without good games when it gets to 6 people. Youre smart so realize that whatever pleasure or anger relief you get from it short term it will cost you long term.

Think ahead dude

Ferret has Viking genes and hes gonna kick your ass in person he told me, German barbarians are no match for the viking gene pool. You are impure, bow down to Ferret your blonde superior

Edited by chem

16 minutes ago, chem said:

Ferret has Viking genes and hes gonna kick your ass in person he told me, German barbarians are no match for the viking gene pool. You are impure, bow down to Ferret your blonde superior

xD

Pence what was with that shit today? Dont try to deny it its way too obvious, do you have anger problems? Is that why you do i

I did nothing. Maybe my Pc has some issues or it was somebody else, i dont know. Why would i do that, if i kick your ass so hard? :P Makes no sense. But continue your conspiracy theories, it gets funnier every time. Its just like with the real Roy Moore xDxD.

Maybe, you simply cant stand the fact, that you lose so often in teamgames, that you have to glitch these games? Idk. Maybe your nickname should be "Egochem"? :P.

Try to think long term dude you cant do that shit and have me on board, all thats gonna happen is your gonna go without good games when it gets to 6 people. Youre smart so realize that whatever pleasure or anger relief you get from it short term it will cost you long term.

I dont need you and your games ;9. If you kick me only because of your crazy accusations without any evidence, then: So be it. I can play TS, too and i will. Learn to behave or play with nodnarb. ;). 

Edited by Syrianrefugeeengineer

2 hours ago, Syrianrefugeeengineer said:

xD

I did nothing. Maybe my Pc has some issues or it was somebody else, i dont know. Why would i do that, if i kick your ass so hard? :P Makes no sense. But continue your conspiracy theories, it gets funnier every time. Its just like with the real Roy Moore xDxD.

Maybe, you simply cant stand the fact, that you lose so often in teamgames, that you have to glitch these games? Idk. Maybe your nickname should be "Egochem"? :P.

I dont need you and your games ;9. If you kick me only because of your crazy accusations without any evidence, then: So be it. I can play TS, too and i will. Learn to behave or play with nodnarb. ;). 

There are alot of defiant people in jail Pence. Ferret might send you to the CnC.net jail, to serve your minimum sentence. Also I called the police in Germany, they are coming round later to day to check your computer.

Edited by chem

Ok guys, the fun is over. This thread does not belong in the C&C1 section!

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, chem said:

There are alot of defiant people in jail Pence. Ferret might send you to the CnC.net jail, to serve your minimum sentence. Also I called the police in Germany, they are coming round later to day to check your computer.

Lol. Who is trolling anybody? You! And i send the british police to you because you spoke badly about our beloved friends in Africa :P xD.