CnCNet Forums

Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
j1r2

Looking for some old players of TS & FS

I'm J1R2 and I am looking for some old players from Command & Conquer both TS & FS 

Had quite a few players in a lot of clans sometimes jumping from one clan to another haha some were even in several clans same time 

the clan I created was YDT ( you'll die trying) if there is any players from around that era get in contact cheers 

J1R2

did you play TS or FS or were you in any clans?

I remember YDT! Had some good clan battles with them back in the day. 

I don't play TS anymore, and haven't for years, but I do like to check out these forums from time to time. :)

You created YDT(2). I created YDT original ;) 

Who are you lol I don't recall you from Tibermach days... It has been a while though! 

Where's Rag? Urab? Pete I forgot his login just remember name, from darlo? Matt - harkownzu, he might have been irco era can't remember... Laz?ephesus?  Noord?? Henky? And many more... Where are all the YDT members now?!?!? 

Good times! 

lol hi there, ragnal20k, urab17ch, hark, laz, noordin, henky all dont play now 😕

i dont think anybody from irco does, but tight4lif, myself, ray10123492734, and a few others do play still

The more I say j1r2 the more I get a feeling we did play together at some stage! 

c0rps still in contact with any of them? 

i heard that a few of the brits were on league of legends, but im not entirely sure. ray might know how to get in tough with gster or roo and they could give you urab's contact if they're still in touch. haven't seen rag since my noob days and i couldn't tell you about any of the rest 😕

Edited by c0rpsmakr