CnCNet Forums

Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
DumiKapPutin

DTA client stopped working

Hello, after a few days of playing on cncnet yuri's revenge it kept showing me this message whenever i was opening the game: 

Is there any way i can fix this problem?
Thanks in advance

Untitled.png

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

• Similar Content

• By seifmagdi
      So apparently the game worked with me when I was younger and from years ago when I had Windows XP to install it with a clean RA2 and Yuri's Revenge CD'S, and they still are clean until today and no scratch or anything on them.
      Now my problem for Windows 10 64-bit is whenever I insert my CD and I run the AUTORUN.EXE it seem to work fine but when I press install so it gets ready to open setup.exe nothing happens then after like 5 minutes straight. I tried running as windows 95, it seem to get me something say: That my oleaut32.dll is old and needs to be updated (when I do have the latest version.), then it says it want to reboot my PC to install VBRUN60. But still not luck after I do everything I can and this.
      I really do need help to know what the heck is going on.
      Also very important note: That I saw in other post I need to uninstall KB3086255 when I do not own it.
    • By Hashem9
      I'm getting this error message when I'm trying to run the game.Does anyone know how to fix this error?

• By Star_Ship_0117
      Hello!
      I just joined. Can someone please point me to the latest instructions on how to setup CnCNet, patch the games to Win10 & any other important considerations on getting them to work online? Also, after everything is setup, where would i go to join a game?
      I would think this info should be front & center on CnCNet but i did not see it, sorry if I missed it.
      fyi i just bought the game pack on Origin and downloaded the games from there.
      Thanks a lot for your help!
      Star
    • By FunkyFr3sh
      Looking for testers for a new release of TS-DDraw. 

Download: https://github.com/CnCNet/ts-ddraw/releases

Should work for Tiberian Sun, Red Alert 2 and Yuri's Revenge. 

For all those who don't know TS-DDraw, this is what it can do: 
      Working windowed mode without having to change windows to 16bit 
      Makes the game running smooth on Windows XP / 7 / 8 / 10  and wine (Need testers for Vista!) 
      Can fix black screens, invisible menus and other issues

ddraw.zip
    • By VWWWWWWWWWWW
      Sometimes I get black screen when the game starts to load, and then it freezes my computer. Most of the time I can't even go to task manager to close the game and have to restart computer. Never had this issue until the past couple of weeks. I got Win 7. Any other ppl had this problem?