• More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Pogba

Glowing waters map is not original

Glowing waters map is not the original one ,  

plus in my map list yellowstone shows twice , 

YellowStone will only show once now. Whats different on glowing waters? I took it directly from xwis.mmx

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, ZiGZaG said:

YellowStone will only show once now. Whats different on glowing waters? I took it directly from xwis.mmx

AFAIK XWIS changed versions at some point without any release notes, though I could be wrong, it was years ago this happened.
There was a different version for the first few years of the map patch.

Yea so i see, ive got the correct one now, should be swapped shortly.

• Upvote 1

53 minutes ago, ZiGZaG said:

yeah now it showing only one

On 4/7/2018 at 1:37 AM, ZiGZaG said:

Yea so i see, ive got the correct one now, should be swapped shortly.

this is still not the original glowing waters, middle right patch of gems+ore is too much , in real it's a bit less

14 hours ago, Pogba said:

this is still not the original glowing waters, middle right patch of gems+ore is too much , in real it's a bit less

That's the version that is in xwis.mmx, unless you have another version somewhere that's the one we'll be using.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

• Similar Content

• By OMGSam
      So I installed the installer and this message pops up everytime I try to open the launcher. I have reinstalled it and it launches the Launcher but I cant save my settings either for some reason. it keeps saying "Cant access the path "D:\Westwood\RA2\ddraw.dll". I thought it was a Read-Only issue. So, I removed read-only from all the files but still it isnt working. Any help?

• By OF_
      Hi. Me and my friends like to play red alert 2 yuris revenge online and we like to play long games. So we were playing it a few days ago. there was no problem. And our games lasts almost 2 hour. But for a few days we started getting reconnection errors and it ends the game. It does not happen beggining of the game. It is happening almost end of the game like 1 hour later. I wanna know your opinions. what might cause this kind of error? Is it a common issue on cncnet or is it just us?
    • By Grant
      We're hearing you loud and clear and are looking into the problem. Please be patient as we try and rectify this for you all!
      Will try and keep this thread updated with the latest.
      Meanwhile: Exact steps you are taking to the crash would be really helpful!
    • By YakGoMad
      Hello,
      i have download yr's revenge for multiplay from XWIS, then i downloaded CnCNet5_YR_Installer
      after installing it works fine but when i open CnCNet it ask me for 6.1 update (9mb) after i click yes and the update is downloaded game automatically closed and then doesn't open again, CnCNet is no longer working.
      i go to the folder try to lunch CnCNetYRLauncher but nothing happen, no error message, no anything it just doesn't launch
      i have tried to uninstall and re download many times, and the same it works fine till i press yes to the update.
      i have Win 7, 16 GB Ram with Core
      How can i fix this ?
    • By Lessing King Ching
      I have a problem using the LAN connection. How can I solve it?