CnCNet Forums

Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
FunkyFr3sh

New TS-DDraw release (Tiberian Sun / Red Alert 2 / Yuri's Revenge)

Posted (edited)
On 4/21/2018 at 8:18 PM, FunkyFr3sh said:

Yes, you can minimize the game with ts-ddraw and there are no issues :D

So if I understood this correctly, for you friend on windows 7 it doesn't work well, the game runs slow? (it lags?)

Somehow (either CnCNet Client) updated the ts_ddraw for ra2:yr & now I can't [minimize] alt+tab to the trainer, could you please guide me & link me on how to install the old ts_ddraw ? I found a Cheat Engine script for God mode, I want to continue using it by minimizing the game to the trainer. Thanks in advance. :] Please add minimize support to your new ddraw.dll !!!

Edited by total_annihilation666
Edit

31 minutes ago, total_annihilation666 said:

Somehow (either CnCNet Client) updated the ts_ddraw for ra2:yr & now I can't [minimize] alt+tab to the trainer, could you please guide me & link me on how to install the old ts_ddraw ? I found a Cheat Engine script for God mode, I want to continue using it by minimizing the game to the trainer. Thanks in advance. :] Please add minimize support to your new ddraw.dll !!!

Pretty sure that's against CnCNet rules. :)

@Grant @dkeeton

Posted (edited)
47 minutes ago, total_annihilation666 said:

Somehow (either CnCNet Client) updated the ts_ddraw for ra2:yr & now I can't [minimize] alt+tab to the trainer, could you please guide me & link me on how to install the old ts_ddraw ? I found a Cheat Engine script for God mode, I want to continue using it by minimizing the game to the trainer.

No cheats for you ^^

Seriously, try to play the game without any CE scripts/cheat tables and stuff like that, it's much better and the game is fun anyway. If you can't switch around applications via alt + tab, just use a different render.

Edited by Lud0wig

26 minutes ago, Lud0wig said:

No cheats for you ^^

Seriously, try to play the game without any CE scripts/cheat tables and stuff like that, it's much better and the game is fun anyway. If you can't switch around applications via alt + tab, just use a different render.

I tried all the Renderers, didn't work.

14 minutes ago, total_annihilation666 said:

I tried all the Renderers, didn't work.

It's because of the anti-cheat.

Posted (edited)
35 minutes ago, FReQuEnZy said:

It's because of the anti-cheat.

Ohhh thank you very much for clearing that up ! I play with the CncNet Client anyway —I guess the 100k credits limit sorta makes up for it.
P.S: Does the anti-cheat affect the vanilla version of the main Yuri executable too ?

Edited by total_annihilation666
Addendum