Who is the best player ever?

Kikematamitos

5 hours ago, Kikematamitos said:

Zhasulan looks amazing for me but i not see videos of other players playing like that looks superior to moon3 for me. 

Oh! Thank you very much! But if it's about "the best ever" player, i'm "the best" only in my country(Kazakhstan), can say the best of CIS

But i'm really a weak player if measure is about the best ever in the world.

P.S. Would you like to watch me if i will make video for you - it is:

I play and ask someone(a friend of real life) to record my gameplay process(mouse scrolling, using keys, screen) with Camera, but sorry, i can't commentate with english, but ofc i can reply if you will get some questions after watching, let me know if you are interested.

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Zhasulan said:

Oh! Thank you very much! But if it's about "the best ever" player, i'm "the best" only in my country(Kazakhstan), can say the best of CIS

But i'm really a weak player if measure is about the best ever in the world.

P.S. Would you like to watch me if i will make video for you - it is:

I play and ask someone(a friend of real life) to record my gameplay process(mouse scrolling, using keys, screen) with Camera, but sorry, i can't commentate with english, but ofc i can reply if you will get some questions after watching, let me know if you are interested.

At least hear the clics on mouse and keyboard and a face cam for sure not matter if you don't speak english. 

On 5/3/2018 at 2:08 PM, XXxPrePxX said:

Marko has faced every single challenge thrown his way and has consistently been on top. I don't think it's fair at this point to say the best player in Ra2/YR is not Marko. The only real competition he has is Tomislav as he did what Marko did in the first part of Ra2/Yr's life cycle. Tomi has the case that he did it when 100,000's played the game, but Marko has the case that he did it when the players perfected the game. 

To me, those 2 players are the only ones you can call the best ever. (Again, with some consideration available for moon3, but such an unknown entity that he can't be put on my list). 

Not quite, latof dominated ra2 for a long time even against marko.

Edited by ZiGZaG
  • Upvote 1

• 5 months later...
On 5/7/2018 at 4:23 PM, Kikematamitos said:

So, what happen to Sunny i was thinking he was the best (or are) in Yuri's Revenge but some people say that he cheat 

if sunny did really cheat he wouldnt get his rank 1's after passing XWIS admins and Screenshots checking .

far i was told by some YR players he didint even get banned from XWIS but probably have been giving a Yellow card only .

admins coudnt prouve that he was cheating . even i saw some vids of anyone that faced him have a issue in miners that stopes on multi maps.

• Like 1

I think we’d  have to go era’s on this one. But my vote goes to tomislavic. Played a lot with him over a 3 month span. 1v1 he Was pretty quick  and just understood how to control maps and just didn’t make mistakes. I’ve 2 man clanned with a lot of great players and was a top 5 player once upon a time and played with people over a lot of eras. If you want me to throw a top 5 list of 1v1ers I’d list these(with no disrespect to current players whom I may not have significantly played with)

tomislavic-pioneered a lot of bo’s on top of what was said above

Marko-although is more decorated on ra2 the guy is a machine 

dean-Best long game player ever in my opinion 

n44bj (he had disgusting soviets in 07)

Latof- this is a tough one for me but the guy is really good, latof problem was that he was always limited to rank 1 on maps he knew. Although he broke out of this in his later years, yr died and he focused more on ra2. 

there are are so many players that played and hit rank 1 then quit the game or hit rank 1 just with Yuri and I excluded those to favor people who would beat Yuri/ use all factions.  best ever is on top and in 1v1 yr those ppl come to mind.

p.s. Sunny was a rank1 pressure Yuri at one point but he did fail admin SS a couple of times so his rep has been forever tarnished 

Edited by a1nthony
  • Like 1

15 hours ago, JSDS said:

if sunny did really cheat he wouldnt get his rank 1's after passing XWIS admins and Screenshots checking .

far i was told by some YR players he didint even get banned from XWIS but probably have been giving a Yellow card only .

admins coudnt prouve that he was cheating . even i saw some vids of anyone that faced him have a issue in miners that stopes on multi maps.

You can watch Sunny cheating against Marko: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jvvc4IkD0o0

• Confused 1

On ‎10‎/‎9‎/‎2018 at 1:49 AM, Stoneman said:

You can watch Sunny cheating against Marko: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jvvc4IkD0o0

Dude that happen to me sometimes in that map not matters if i play alone vs AI or vs players for me is not a cheat lol i always say that i dislike that map for that reason. 

Edited by Kikematamitos

ill dispel some of the misinformation on this topic

--sunny is a 20-0 for any of the real-deals. He's actually a typical, standard, every day scrubberdubbery. 

--moon3 isn't that good. Explaining why is beyond the scope of this forum.

On ‎5‎/‎3‎/‎2018 at 9:39 PM, a1nthony said:

sammo

now there's a  real name ma' boysss.  

If you have never played vs sammo in a 2v2 ranked game then you are not eligible to have an opinion worth dickery-dippin-shit on this subject l0l 

• Like 1

Tomislav is the right answer, everybody knows that.

Marko the Wacko? Absolutely not. Here's why:

All the players who would have given him a match were already gone. I dont see how the following players wouldn't have been as good or better than him (Awaz, Joku, Kane, D0wnstyle, W0nna, Sovsordie, Veg, etc.) I bet they prolly barely know who marko is.

He took much more time to improve than most top players. If I was a huge qmer, he certainly came second place, with maybe 1500 qms every month, using 9 different nicknames and who knows.. perhaps even more. Indeed, he played / ruled for a long time. I just came back on the forums, and surprised i am not to see he's still there. 

I remember Tomi could beat me 2 tanks vs 5, he clicked every where like a god. Rumors said he had high tech equipment, but the skills are amazing still. Tomi did have something in common with marko and all others tops: he sucked big times on naval maps, cried every time the map would pop up.

I dont think who is second best player matters, because there's a long way between that person and Tomi.

• Like 1

14 hours ago, Lucifer said:

ill dispel some of the misinformation on this topic

--sunny is a 20-0 for any of the real-deals. He's actually a typical, standard, every day scrubberdubbery. 

--moon3 isn't that good. Explaining why is beyond the scope of this forum.

now there's a  real name ma' boysss.  

If you have never played vs sammo in a 2v2 ranked game then you are not eligible to have an opinion worth dickery-dippin-shit on this subject l0l 

It’s funny I said sammo before and I was definitely thinking sammo.  I know how good he is but I just think his yr accomplishments are lacking. He was a superb pressure player and definitely intelligent enough to play with any good players style. But the main accomplishment was in -eco- when we got the most clan points ever in cm (forget the amount 900 something beating clan 21 I think) and that was before it moved to the 7 win rule. With as good as a player as he is and I do think if he tried qming on yr he definitely would’ve achieved rank 1 multiple times, he was a pure ra2 player who came to Yr to clan match iirc. I did learn a lot of unique tactics  playing against/with him. But I’m just not sure. That -eco- clan had A very strong  line up sammo,Alan(mindcntrl aka mostgames),Me, Matt(iraqctrl),Luke(honour)  Greg and Tyler who were 8/10 in their own right, Don’t remember too much others but I think Avery, n44bj etc.. everybody in there had a resume. so I’m not sure those points were contributed to just sammo(I think he had the most) point being I just don’t have enough awards to put sammo as best ever as far as yr. I’m not sure how he would’ve faired against consistent Yuri players like desrlator,  mostgames, Sunny(with maphack), etc... even tho he is definitely good enough to beat anybody to ever play this game.

Edited by a1nthony

12 hours ago, Hunk said:

Tomislav is the right answer, everybody knows that.

Marko the Wacko? Absolutely not. Here's why:

All the players who would have given him a match were already gone. I dont see how the following players wouldn't have been as good or better than him (Awaz, Joku, Kane, D0wnstyle, W0nna, Sovsordie, Veg, etc.) I bet they prolly barely know who marko is.

It’s funny I said sammo before and I was definitely thinking sammo.  I know how good he is but I just think his yr accomplishments are lacking. He was a superb pressure player and definitely intelligent enough to play with any good players style. But the main accomplishment was in -eco- when we got the most clan points ever in cm (forget the amount 900 something beating clan 21 I think) and that was before it moved to the 7 win rule. With as good as a player as he is and I do think if he tried qming on yr he definitely would’ve achieved rank 1 multiple times, he was a pure ra2 player who came to Yr to clan match iirc. I did learn a lot of unique tactics  playing against/with him. But I’m just not sure. That -eco- clan had A very strong  line up sammo,Alan(mindcntrl aka mostgames),Me, Matt(iraqctrl),Luke(honour)  Greg and Tyler who were 8/10 in their own right, Don’t remember too much others but I think Avery, n44bj at one point, etc... so I’m not sure those points were contributed to just sammo so I just don’t have enough awards to put sammo as best ever, even tho he is definitely good enough to beat anybody to ever play this game.

All you guys are doing is name dropping old players that were good at the time, you are looking through nostalgia glasses, they were never at the level of play that people are at now.

None of those old players mentioned would be much of a challenge for any top player now, they certainly wouldn't be competing for rank 1, same goes for Tomi.

Edited by Andy.
  • Like 1
  • Upvote 1

16 minutes ago, Andy. said:

All you guys are doing is name dropping old players that were good at the time, you are looking through nostalgia glasses, they were never at the level of play that people are at now.

None of those old players mentioned would be much of a challenge for any top player now, they certainly wouldn't be competing for rank 1, same goes for Tomi.

You are delusional, n44bj aka kollektiv got rank 2 twice in the last 3 months? Have you seen the recorded tournament games with Marko? 

For as much as the game has “been perfected” its 18 years old and 16+ years without an update, the only thing that has changed is the addition of new maps. I like your attitude the “here and now” it sparks competition. but i don’t name drop for no reason! These people have skills lol. But how can you not bring up older players in a “best ever to play” convo! I will admit the names do bring back a lot of memories for me tho. If I wanted to name drop older players for nostalgia reasons I would’ve named a top ten.