CnCNet Forums

Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Kikematamitos

Who is the best player ever?

I saw someone who presented themselves as Tomi in chat on Marsh’s stream a few weeks ago. He seemed interested, but insisted he didn’t feel like coming back at this time. If he did, that would be interesting, to say the least.

For Ra2, as some pros said, probably it was moon3 and Latof. But unfortunately, moon3 has retired. For YR, maybe Gaoke is the best now, the second best is CsOH. CsOH said he is a little better than Marko hahaaaa. 

One important thing is that every pro has their fortes, the best is just the general situation. 

Edited by Lockon

I could train anybody who has good micro how to be the best player. It would take 2 months. They would be the best player ever. This is the new answer

If i had a dime for every best player ever topic  started, i'd be rich lol..besides if you really want to know who’s #1 just ask Mahbod🤣

besides, best clan ever topics are much more fun lol -AuF- ftw   😃

Edited by -AuF- AuFRuLeR
Add

Joe even though I love auf, it went downhill a lot after xwis started, but it isn't even top 10 of all time anyway.

From what I remember, ba and omerta were the top 2 xwis/xcl clans and wol it was a whole different story. They'd be in the top almost every month but then clans like judges/dru1dz/bbw/auf/etc would get rank 1/2 a bit pretty often.

As far as players go, prep is a pretty good judge imo since he's been around for so long. Most of the old pros are long gone, but even if they did play now there are long gaps of perhaps a decade since they played. Tomi imo is the best ever based on sheer rank 1/2 when all the top players played. He would be rank 1 on yr and ra2 in the same month multiple times a year. Perhaps later on he bailed as matt said, but I don't remember him bailing anyone when I played 01-07.

The only issue with prep is he wasn't a top player in 01-03 so I cant image he'd know too many of the early players. You'd really have to play from start to finish as a semi-top player to know. Prep is about as close as it gets so I'd agree with him.