CnCNet Forums

Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Grant

YouTube Submissions Now Open!

Commanders, listen up. We're now re-accepting YouTube submissions to be uploaded to our official channel.
We're asking for your videos so we can upload them to our channel.

Feature-Promo.png-size.png

Cool. What's in it for me though?

• An audience of 8000+ subscribers, and a combined follower count on social media channels of 18,000+
  • Full credits go to your YouTube channel in the description, it's a great way to advertise to your channel and get out there to be subscribed to.
  • When we advertise the video, we'll often advertise your @twitter handle or @facebook handle too!

What's in it for CnCNet?

We'd love to keep our channel fresh with gameplay each week. The reality we're often too busy maintaining everything that makes CnCNet work. So we're asking for your help.

• A video a week can improve our presence across the web. 
  • More players find out about CnCNet and join to play with us online.

I get it. A video is what you need, I can help!

1. Download and install Google Drive -  (You can use your Google/YouTube account)
  2. Right click the Google Drive tray icon and click "Open Google Drive Folder".
  3. Create a new folder inside of your Google Drive folder and name it like this "(My username) CnCNet Videos"
  4. Copy the Video files you would like to share with us to the newly created folder
  5. Visit the Google Drive website  and right click the folder you just made and uploaded the videos to, click "Share" and change your sharing settings to "Anyone with the link" or "Public on the web"
  6. Finally, post the link to the folder here in this topic.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Question: what footage/video is allowed and what isn't? Is Single-player allowed? Is skirmish good enough? Does it have to be multiplayer with only humans or is an AI or 2 allowed?

You didn't specify.

3 minutes ago, TAK02 said:

Question: what footage/video is allowed and what isn't? Is Single-player allowed? Is skirmish good enough? Does it have to be multiplayer with only humans or is an AI or 2 allowed?

You didn't specify.

So long as it's a C&C game we support and is entertaining that's good for us. It can be Single player, Skirmish or Online. Totally up to you.

24 minutes ago, TAK02 said:

What happened to Dune 2k? :P Is Emperor alright too?

Unfortunately, a no to Emperor as we don't support it. 

I don't have new videos because in the last three months I was not playing, but I can share some videos of my channel in case you are interested ((Maty) CnCNet videos).

I got a bunch on my channel if you guys want to rip them from it. I would rather not redownload them and reupload them. All 4 of my google drives are full of isos and other files. Please just rip them from my channel and link them I ,  the script. Thanks

https://www.youtube.com/user/MrRabidsnypr