Red Dawn (RA-1)

Allen262

The "missio!.ini" has briefing for missions from the Allied and Soviet disk only. Counterstrike and AfterMath has missions briefing in each mission file. You will have to extract the missions from Cc-MIScs.mix (Counterstrike) and Cc-MISaf.mix (AfterMath).

You can open and edit the Counterstrike and AfterMath missions like the "missio!.ini" and edit the briefing.

An error caused by C&C-RAED. I fixed it, test played it and updated the start of the mission. The Buggy is now replaced with an Med Tank. The link has the fix for "Greece: Sarin Gas 1: Crackdown" and the past missions you had me fix.

Red Dawn Mission Patch UP2 (Re-placed UP1)

obsolete

This link will replace the other I gave you in the past as well. Let me know if this worked!

:S.Allen

New report

In original version, Counter Strike Nod Mission 4 Mousetrap. The right hand person will run and take the elevator.And keep run away.

But Red dawn vesion . When he take the elevator over. He will not go anywhere. Just stand there.  Gamer will easy to kill him .

---

5a5e3ea43801f0dbc7e1ecb10c5d976a.JPG

• 1 month later...

hi Allen. Bug report. The player RAMONOV reply to me.

---

This pic in GDI 3B.

In the mission start. It get stuck. if the truck get attack damage , it will stuck in that and not move.

So I can't detonate the oil drum that I can't get money to keep the mission going.

---

af8c130ac492e3d76328c7d6324862d1.JPG

• 1 month later...

More or less it is "complete" unless some one can crack the RA-1 coding to add more units. I almost sure I found a way to let Aftermath units be used in all missions with out the user having Aftermath installed. I've tested this my self but never has been tested on on a large scale.

I’ve been thinking about make a 2012 version that will let Aftermath units be used in all missions with out the user having Aftermath installed. Reworking the later GDI mission to change the Nod AI Jets to Apaches. Add the Beta Sub .shp I made http://www.cnc-comm.com/community/index.php?topic=1687.0 and make a Missle Sub .shp that also look like the Beta Sub.

I'll have to find who is running CNC Net and find out more. I did a quick test and I can't make the CNC Net.exe start my game.exe This tell me that the exe from http://redalert1.com/ has been modded. What would be fine but for it don't work right if you install the expansions packs from http://redalert1.com/. If you do a is mess up a mission or 2. See link for more info on it. http://www.cnc-comm.com/community/index.php?topic=1735.0

Not having played the mod in a while, what exactly was done with the planes? Were they replaced with other units?

And the A10 is used for the Airstrike power and not buildable right?

Allo, I think you might have more luck asking about CnCNet's compatability with mods and the files at redalert1.com if you ask on the CnCNet IRC. I'm pretty sure that hifi made the files there, and he's usually present there it seems.

Planes are not build-able as the airfield for them is now the Adv Comm Center. The Spy Plane is the Ion Cannon and the ParaBomb is the Airstrike.

I posted in the CnC Net forum seeking info. I have a test build that dose work on CNC Net. I set it up on 2 computers and I was able to have them both join CnC Net. I was able to play on both computers fine but it was not fun to run room to room.

I'm still looking into it. I think Red Dawn will need its own sever on CnC Net as there is no way to tell if a player is using Red Alert or Red Dawn tell a player tries to join the room and get a compatibility error.