CnCNet Forums

Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
bmoeller1

3d printer

I have 2 3d printers purchased for a small business i have.... I decided to do a side 3d print... Ill upload it when im done if anyone is interested in seeing it.....

redalert.jpg

Cool. Just out of curiosity, how small/big are these? You should have maybe put your hand or fingers in the photos.

these have yet to be printed... I have the .stl files for them. i just need to load them into the printer and hit GO........ The .stl files came from thingiverse and can be modified to your liking or kept as is.. i plan to make a solid print that will have a base with the above and tanks.. I have an ant nest making business, but plan to do this as a side project https://www.thingiverse.com/antbizzo/designs

oh and the sizes are 2-4 inches

The link i showed you with the ants nests are all my designs that i created in Tinkercad

Im working on modifying the above redalert 3d images into one solid unit. At the end of the print it will be a base under distress. Im going to creates some half destroyed buildings and tanks. I have 7 different colors of pla so its going to look bad arse